• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can you guys help this dude get an HK pistol?

500grains

Private
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2008
dirt nap
Not me!!! Dude wants to trade a Hi Point, a cap and ball repro and a junk Yugo 48 for an HK!!!! Plus he plans to charge the HK owner with dealer transfer fees!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">guns(3) for gun(1)

Murray, UT 84123 - Feb 26, 2011

I am looking for a Beretta 96, HK USP .40/.45, 1911 in .45, Glock 21, or others not listed. Don't need any more Hi-Points or Llamas, they are wonderful but I have enough of them. whaty I have to trade is one M48 8mm Mauser made in 1953(?) was used and issued to a soldier. the ssecond is Hi-Point JCP .40 polymer grip, two mags, only fired 60rnds through it. the Hi-Point was cleaned of factory grease then after the first two mags and after the sixth(yes it is a ton of effort for a hi-point but take care of things and they perform better and longer). The third gunb is a 1851 Colt Navy replica in .44, this is a black powder pistol and has never been fired or dry fired made by F.LLI Pietta. the .44 comes with a new container of pyrodex P, a tin cci #10 primers, package of pre-lubed wads, and the delux starter pack form Sportsmans Warehouse including capper, powder flask, powder measurer, nipple remover, two cleaning solutions, oil, other cleaning tools, and lead balls. Frim my knowledge, shopping, observations at gunshows and local retail ads the values of each are:

M48 8mm Mauser- $225

Hi-Point JCP .40- $200 (price is with 2 mags in SLC)

.44 revolver and stuff- $300 (yes I really paid this)

Please don't heckle me about these prices and remember the inter net is always cheaper, but then you pay shipping, no seeing the product before you purchase, still paying background check and transfer fees unless you have an FFL.

Yes, you have probably seen these on KSL before, I have been trying to get a truck by trading these but ended up not haveing to trade these. I legally own all of these, and so who ever gets them next will be 21 or older, have conceiled carry permit, and will sign bill of sale. if you don't have a permit I will meet with your choice of liscenced dealer and do a transfer and the buyer will cover those fees, sorry for the inconvenience but I just need to make sure we are both safe.

call in respectable hours, I am a ful time student and have a random parttime job so I might not be able to answer but you can text any time.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=14532704&cat=&lpid=&search=hk

</div></div>

Re: Can you guys help this dude get an HK pistol?

"Cocaine is a hell of a drug" !! LMFAO

I love how people list what they paid for stuff, as if that's a compelling argument for me to pay it. All I can say is good luck.

moron.jpg
pix1205973781.jpg

Typical Hi-Point pistol owner

usp_237_general.jpg
snob-219x300.gif

500Grains, archetypal HK owner, reticent to apportion camaraderie with the hoi polloi

Clark is right one with the pics. Haha!

lmao