• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can you hear me now? Part 2

KYS

BBN #1
Minuteman
Oct 8, 2008
Lexington, KY
Well here is my latest contribution to the rifle section. The last piece of this puzzle finally came together this past week. Ive been battling some health issues but went to the doctor and he gave me a really positive report. Looks like Im on my way to normal again!

I want to thank a member on here for giving me the lead on this rifle, he goes by SURGE on here. Great guy, I have done a lot of business with him and he pointed me in the direction of this rifle. It is a McMillan Tac50 with a Nightforce 5.5-15x56 NXS scope with BARRETT BORS system on top.

Dont worry your not imagining things..... that is a suppressor! Its the AAC Cyclops. I waited a while for this one, and it was well worth it. This can is hearing safe! No ear plugs with a 50 is pretty damn impressive. Ill post more when I can get to the range. Looking to see how this new Hornady 750gr AMAX ammo shoots thru it. The ball ammo is just not accurate.

Enough jibber jabber - here is a pic!

27zhump.jpg

Re: Can you hear me now? Part 2

I shot a suppressed 50 recently. The guy who owns it is a member here. I was very impressed with the noise level,

great looking rifle and glad your health is improving

Thanks guys. Its raining here so cant get out there yet.

Im feeling better every day now!

Awesome setup, I would be surprised if it doesn't perform as you want it to.

Good god, that's pretty awesome. I'd love to put a can on my .50 BMG, but part of the fun of the fifty cal is the ridiculous muzzle blast. I'd love to hear that rifle shoot, looks fantastic.

Shawn

It is intense! muzzle blast on this rifle is no worse then my 338 Lapua. Well, for me that is. Dont know about the people to the left and right of me.... haha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks guys. Its raining here so cant get out there yet.

Im feeling better every day now! </div></div>

Damn tha rain! If I had that i would have to be right out in
the middle of it!
Very Nice!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smokin99</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dam Nice! I might have to come down to KY and shoot that Monster one day! LOL </div></div>

Im waiting!

There is a new range opening up here soon. Its supposed to have shots out to a mile and a half...

Will look into it more when they open up.