• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can you hear me now? Surgeon 300WSM

KYS

BBN #1
Minuteman
Oct 8, 2008
Lexington, KY
Thought I would post this picture up. I just got the rifle back from Surgeon on Thursday and wouldnt you know it, that USPS dropped off my paperwork today for my Quicksilver Manufacturing Titanium Can. Im running a USO SN3 Tpal scope and TPS low rings.

Very happy with the rifle and the quality of the can is amazing. I only put two rounds thru it to get an idea for sound. Its easily rated for hearing safe. Ill post a range report this weekend after I get range time.

Enough talk, here is a picture. ( There will be more)

2cg0awy.jpg

Please forgive the picture taking skills. Just got a new camera, not to sure on which lens works the best yet.

Re: Can you hear me now? Surgeon 300WSM

ky.....nice!!

What bullets are you going to try?

gonna try Black Hills Match 175g Sierra matchking BTHP

Then I will see what else works best, no doubt it will be hand loads!

Very nice!! If i may how long was the wait for the paper work on the can? only ask because i just sent mine off on a SBR build.

3 months from the time the check cleared to my dealers mail box.

3 months and 6 days to be exact.

A-

Why the TPS rings?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A-

Why the TPS rings? </div></div>

Why not? They are well made, aren't high priced and do their job. People dont give enough credit to TPS.

Fantastic looking rifle, I love the stock's colors.

I'll be looking forward to the range report!

Shawn

Im headed to the range in a little bit.

Its 90 here with high humidity, I'm prepared to sweat.....
smile.gif

I put my Premier Heritage scope on it to lighten it up some, this rifle is every bit of 18 pounds. the suppressor is HEAVY!

I also want to give people a heads up about Surgeon Rifles.

If you are considering a build with Surgeon, you will not be let down. I have a couple rifle from them and they are all works of art. Their customer service is excellent. When I bought this rifle I did not pay attention to the threading on the end of the barrel. I knew I was close to getting the suppressor approved and went to take the muzzle break off. The threads were way to large. I called up Stephen at Surgeon and he said to send in the rifle and he would re thread it. He said it would take about a week. I sent in the rifle overnight, the following day he called me and said it was done. ONE DAY turn around for threading my barrel, wow!! I paid for it and had it back the following day. I was without this rifle for 4 days. That is above and beyond what they said they would do. The day after I got it back the suppressor was ready to be picked up and I was out that night putting a couple rounds thru it. Very pleased with them and will continue to buy their amazing rifles. Thank you to everyone at Surgeon Rifles.
smile.gif

I knew you and I would finally find something to agree on lol. Surgeon has been nothing but first class and Stephen is a good sport with all my pain in the ass questions.

I also want to give people a heads up about Surgeon Rifles.

If you are considering a build with Surgeon, you will not be let down. I have a couple rifle from them and they are all works of art. Their customer service is excellent. When I bought this rifle I did not pay attention to the threading on the end of the barrel. I knew I was close to getting the suppressor approved and went to take the muzzle break off. The threads were way to large. I called up Stephen at Surgeon and he said to send in the rifle and he would re thread it. He said it would take about a week. I sent in the rifle overnight, the following day he called me and said it was done. ONE DAY turn around for threading my barrel, wow!! I paid for it and had it back the following day. I was without this rifle for 4 days. That is above and beyond what they said they would do. The day after I got it back the suppressor was ready to be picked up and I was out that night putting a couple rounds thru it. Very pleased with them and will continue to buy their amazing rifles. Thank you to everyone at Surgeon Rifles.
smile.gif