• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can You Make Custom Patches

thrusty

Patriot
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2012
Hedgesville, WV
I need some custom patches embroidered with Velcro on the back for a tactical team shirt. I don't need that many made but I'm willing to pay for materials and your time. I have images of the patches I'd like....

Anyone with access or family members that like to tinker with embroidery machines out there that would be willing?

Right now I'd like:

Peacemaker logo - Five 3" circle patches with hook Velcro backing - OD green background with black writing.

Mr. Yuk - Five 2" circle patches with hook Velcro backing - OD green background with black writing.

Last edited:
Well, if you can get to Songtan Si street I have watched ajjoshi turn out some pretty impressive stitches on his Singer.

My Bing-fu and Google-jitsu is strong, grasshopper. As I completed the challenge prior to my humble call for help. ;)

Custom patch makers that I found wanted a 50-100 patch minimum order...I only need 5 of each, so it seemed like a good idea to ask the Hide first and only pay for what I need.

I need some custom patches embroidered with Velcro on the back for a tactical team shirt. I don't need that many made but I'm willing to pay for materials and your time. I have images of the patches I'd like....

Anyone with access or family members that like to tinker with embroidery machines out there that would be willing?

Right now I'd like:

Peacemaker logo - Five 3" circle patches with hook Velcro backing - OD green background with black writing.
http://elegantembroideredpatches.com/

Mr. Yuk - Five 2" circle patches with hook Velcro backing - OD green background with black writing.

I suspect that the green color that you have one the patch. I think its only possible with a polyester thread.