• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can you paint a carbon fiber stock?

My tacops is green and its a carbon fiber stock

Cerakote is the is the product they use to make the green version.
IMG_9666.jpeg

Crocks are the greatest footwear option ever created.

There are only two types of people in the world:

People who are evolved enough to wear crocs, and the peasants.
Liberals and trans types consider themselves more evolved as well. They wear crocs. Probably spray paint them too.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender and USK308
Liberals and trans types consider themselves more evolved as well. They wear crocs. Probably spray paint them too.
I could tell you a story about watching a man named SFC Brayak making a bunch of division one athletes look like chumps on a trail run at Mackall while wearing cross, but it would take too long. The blue hairs don't factor into this for me. They also carry ar-15's, and that doesn't keep me away from them.

I could tell you a story about watching a man named SFC Brayak making a bunch of division one athletes look like chumps on a trail run at Mackall while wearing cross, but it would take too long. The blue hairs don't factor into this for me. They also carry ar-15's, and that doesn't keep me away from them.
You do realize that my post was focused on finding who in this thread has an affinity and emotional attachment to low durometer elastomer footwear.

Yes, CF can be painted.

Reactions: THE1LAF