• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Canada bans all handguns

Frank Green

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 27, 2006
wisconsin
www.bartleinbarrels.com

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
They banned *transfers* of handguns not handguns.
Their logic is once all the handgun owners pass no more handguns on the street so no more crime. I’m sure it will work out well for them, and criminals clearly won’t steal them after theyvhearcthexokdxguy next door pass this morning. Yea, right.

PS: Don’t tell the Canadians the Yanks figured out how to 3D print a semi-auto pistol and rifle.

They banned *transfers* of handguns not handguns.
Their logic is once all the handgun owners pass no more handguns on the street so no more crime. I’m sure it will work out well for them, and criminals clearly won’t steal them after theyvhearcthexokdxguy next door pass this morning. Yea, right.

PS: Don’t tell the Canadians the Yanks figured out how to 3D print a semi-auto pistol and rifle.
Correct...I didn't put it out there correctly.

Not banned as of yet but banned the sale, transfer, trading etc...so as of right now if you own one you can keep it but you know what comes next.

3D printing...awesome! Like the guy in NY who turned in a bunch of them and got $20k or something like that for 3d printed guns.

have never been so happy to not live in Canada long live the mighty moose and squirrel but that dork Justin Trudeau has to go .

This might have an unintended good effect.

If a handgun owner is dying, what incentive is there for his family not to take the handgun and hide it and then tell the authorities that they have no idea where it is. "I didn't like grandpa having a gun and I have no idea where he put it." Kind of thing.

It will likely make the number of free (unregistered) handguns in Canada go way up.

If a handgun owner is dying, what incentive is there for his family not to take the handgun and hide it and then tell the authorities that they have no idea where it is. "I didn't like grandpa having a gun and I have no idea where he put it." Kind of thing.

It will likely make the number of free (unregistered) number of handguns in Canada go way up.
I never thought of that, would be good but I don't ever see it causing our Gov't to change that law...:cry:

I wasn't considering the law as to how to change it.

Look at the number of SMGs in Ukraine that magically appeared after generations of iron fisted rule.

If the KGB can't flush them all out, then Castro's pussy of a son up there in Canada sure as he'll can't.

I wasn't considering the law as to how to change it.

Look at the number of SMGs in Ukraine that magically appeared after generations of iron fisted rule.

If the KGB can't flush them all out, then Castro's pussy of a son up there in Canada sure as he'll can't.
Ya it's really going to make acquiring new ones a PITA tho

Let Canada give it a try so we can see how it works.

Prohibiting things that have a strong supply-side demand has worked out so well everywhere else it's been tried. What could go wrong?

Reactions: BLEE

It will likely make the number of free (unregistered) handguns in Canada go way up.
They could send a squad of RCMP officers into their home and onto their property as well as the homes of all his other children and relatives to search for the gun. Even if they never find it, they can destroy all of your property during the search and thereby send a clear message to anyone else who is thinking about defying their orders.

When they shut down the trucker's personal bank accounts during the Ottowa protests last winter, Canada showed that they aren't playing by Marquess of Queensberry rules anymore. They will wage total war against their subjects who don't comply.

I smell tar and feathers burning on the old wood pile .