• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Canada delays plans to kill the mentally ill.

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman

Basically the government is trying to push assisted suicide to the mentally-ill… not terminally ill patients.

Gee, sounds so… Third Reich. Think they have been reading from the Eugenics Playbook again?

What’s next? Those pesky Roma? The untermenchen Slav types? Homos? Jehova’s Witnesses? The… The… the… Juden????

Just saying.

Because this is how it started last time.

You know, put a funny moustache on Justin Bieber — er — Trudeau. And he does sort of look, well, like… Him!

IMG_8797.jpeg

You decide….

Sirhr

I'mm al in favor of assisted suicide as long as its voluntary and the individual is capable of making a reasonable choice.

Dont really need any assistance, though, its only one trigger pull away.

I'mm al in favor of assisted suicide as long as its voluntary and the individual is capable of making a reasonable choice.

Dont really need any assistance, though, its only one trigger pull away.

I am only in favor it for terminal patients. I watched two of my little brothers suffer and die. People should have that option at the end.

For mental illness? No. Anyone can see where that will go…..

So I guess this means that they didn't dispatch CANSOFC0M to pick up mental joe.​

Except wasn't it ten of 50 K already last year?
not last year, but 13k in 2022 and don't know about last year yet, and perhaps won't until next october.

Increase in MAID procedures in Canada Health Canada says in the report that 13,241 people chose medical assistance in dying (MAID) in 2022, for a total of 44,958 deaths so far, and that the average annual growth rate has been 31 per cent from 2019 to 2022. (Oct 26, 2023)

Y'all remember when there was all that talk of "death panels" during the lead up to Obamacare? Well looks like Canada is just a few years ahead of the curve.

Look up the history on his assistant Premier or whatever his position is.

She has her grandfathers genes and is very well bred for such things.