• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Canada duck/goose hunt

beretta_man11

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2010
MS
I had to back out of my anual canada hunting trip this year. The dates are already reserved for the middle of october. This is the most reasonable canada trip that i have found but it is just as fun as any one your will find elsewhere. last year we killed tons of mallards, canadas, and snows. if you are interested let me know. [email protected] or you could call the guide brent at 306-327-7957.

Re: Canada duck/goose hunt

Some candy.

MayRR13Geese.jpg

Re: Canada duck/goose hunt

Good point.

Fly into Saskatoon, from there the guide picks you up (transportation is included other that flight) and from there it's a 2 hour drive East North East. Included is lodging, transportation, meals. Not include is airfare, shells, license ($140 i think), and Alcohol. $1250
There are very liberal limits on Canadas, Mallards, and Snows. Here is a link to his site. http://www.norberghunting.com/waterfowl.html