• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Canada... why hasn't the govt been overthrown?

shields shtr

American.
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2017
Yeah, I am sure some could say the same about the US with our current muppets in office, but I am genuinely curious about this and would love to hear from Canadians. So I am watching hockey highlights the other day (Habs/Golden Knights) and I see that the Canadians barn is still empty and full of tarps and stuff. Golden Knights...not so much. So how does a country with such a close proximity to the US and inevitably so intertwined with us end up so far behind the 8 ball with regards to the Wu-Flu?

Aren't Canadians outraged at the US progress with regards to lockdowns? Are provincial governments "allowed" to just do their own thing? I nearly went crazy the first 3 weeks of our lockdowns, I can't imagine how folks in Canada with even a hint of a sense of liberty and freedom feel by now. What say ye?

They have no Constitution... so they have no civil rights.

Sad, but true. They tried to adopt one in the 1970's and '80's, and the French Separatists shot it down. Wanting "Sovereignty Association" in which Canada was not going to control Language Cleansing and the Francophile (marxist) Government... but where Canada WOULD support the province financially, after they drove out the (English) language base.

Quebec is the only place in the world to ban a language.... they made English illegal in the 1970's. Driving out much of their business base.

They torpedoed a Canadian Constitution because they wanted Canadian money (Ha!) but did not want to abide by an Ottawa Constitution that would, say, guarantee the rights of English Quebecers.

Ask them about the bombing campaign in Montreal...

Anyhoo... They are too busy picking up litter and being polite to get rid of Justin Bieber. Er, Trudeau. Sorry Sean.

Sirhr

They are naturally subservient and view government like a parent, generation after generation of state schools and a much less challenged narrative (at least by US standards) will do that.

Quebec is the only place in the world to ban a language.... they made English illegal in the 1970's. Driving out much of their business base.

Ive been to Quebec a lot and never knew this to be true. I know French is the "official" language of Quebec, but speaking English being illegal? Never had an issue speaking English anywhere I went in Quebec...

I do remember not being allowed in a night club because we didnt speak French... although we were pretty rip shit already when we arrived so there might have been something said about that that really was the reason.

The media is suppressing everything and Toronto people have been subjugated into the whole woke message. There is still a strong contingent of “colonial savages” everyone feared in both world wars resisting what is going on. We’re not giving up on fighting the government over their fanatical reign over us. Several ongoing court cases making their way up the chain right now.

They wanted a fight, they got it.
1BBF6CD3-ACB4-4FD5-B73C-09A206BBAA8E.jpeg

anybody in this thread that says anything about Canada is a god damn hypocrite. There isn’t one post I read that doesn’t apply here as well.

I’ve lived in both nations, there is a very large difference in rights, or lack thereof, and the view of government between the US and the snow Mexicans

If it wasn’t for their lack of rights like our bill of rights, I would have moved to Montreal, very fun place, good looking women, but no free speech, no guns, even worse 4A compared to here, etc.

If someone refused to use a preferred pronoun — and it was determined to constitute discrimination or harassment — could that potentially result in jail time?

It is possible, Brown says, through a process that would start with a complaint and progress to a proceeding before a human rights tribunal. If the tribunal rules that harassment or discrimination took place, there would typically be an order for monetary and non-monetary remedies. A non-monetary remedy may include sensitivity training, issuing an apology, or even a publication ban, he says.

If the person refused to comply with the tribunal's order, this would result in a contempt proceeding being sent to the Divisional or Federal Court, Brown says. The court could then potentially send a person to jail “until they purge the contempt,” he says.”

And this gem

I’ve lived in both nations, there is a very large difference in rights, or lack thereof, and the view of government between the US and the snow Mexicans

If it wasn’t for their lack of rights like our bill of rights, I would have moved to Montreal, very fun place, good looking women, but no free speech, no guns, even worse 4A compared to here, etc.
The women are great, and very willing. But they are Canadians.

• Haha
Reactions: vinniedelpino
The Constitution is nothing more that ideals written down on a piece of paper. It only means something when men are willing to bleed for it. Ours is nothing more than a museum piece as it is now.
So your willing to bleed so that piece of paper will come out of the museum and live again

Don’t confuse your Democratic Republic for our Constitutional Monarchy either. Everything we do is at the permission of the crown. We had our chance though. Benjamin Franklin came up to Canada in 1775 to get us to join the fight for independence and they refused.

I nearly went crazy the first 3 weeks of our lockdowns, I can't imagine how folks in Canada with even a hint of a sense of liberty and freedom feel by now. What say ye?

Hi,

Did you all overthrow your town, county and/or State government that put such lockdowns on you?

Since you all have known nothing but a life of freedom there was no way you all put up with any lockdowns longer than those 3 weeks right?

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: GONE BAD
Hi,

Did you all overthrow your town, county and/or State government that put such lockdowns on you?

Since you all have known nothing but a life of freedom there was no way you all put up with any lockdowns longer than those 3 weeks right?

Sincerely,
Theis

State run schools do indoctrination well, as does inner city living, but the US does have a history of squaring up bad governments

I also remember some of this going on down here

Last edited:
Reactions: vinniedelpino

I appreciate the spirit, but I’ll wait till I see a bunch of openly armed Canadians fill a Ottawa government building and demand change.

Canada is a great place, got friends there and have had some of the best of times up there, but they are very subservient compared to Americans, just a slightly different culture. In many ways they are like northern NYers, independent spirit but always give the last word to the state.

If it were not for the US, Canada would be an annex to Russia or China. Canadians are smug but that's only because we have done the heavy lifting.

I appreciate the spirit, but I’ll wait till I see a bunch of openly armed Canadians fill a Ottawa government building and demand change.

Canada is a great place, got friends there and have had some of the best of times up there, but they are very subservient compared to Americans, just a slightly different culture. In many ways they are like northern NYers, independent spirit but always give the last word to the state.
I don’t think we would ever see that in Canada.

I am hopeful we will stop them in court. They have no reasonable argument for what they have done. Don’t see how a judge could let it stand.

Reactions: TurboTrout
If it were not for the US, Canada would be an annex to Russia or China. Canadians are smug but that's only because we have done the heavy lifting.
We sure rely on our heavily armed neighbours south of us to protect us. Standing next to the meanest motherfucker sure does help scare away the bullies. Look at the whole NORAD operation. Totally lopsided contributions.

Well

Ive been to Quebec a lot and never knew this to be true. I know French is the "official" language of Quebec, but speaking English being illegal? Never had an issue speaking English anywhere I went in Quebec...

I do remember not being allowed in a night club because we didnt speak French... although we were pretty rip shit already when we arrived so there might have been something said about that that really was the reason.
There are plenty who are pleasant to American Tourists whose American Express cards are limitless and whose money they want.

For English Canadians living in Quebec... There was a thing called Bill 101 passed in the 1970's. Let's see...

You can't put an English sign on your business.
You can't send your child to English school unless their Grandparents went to English School.
You can't conduct business in English
Roadsigns may not be in English
Government communications may not be in English

Check out what they are using Covid to accomplish in 2021.

Never let a good crisis go to waste, say the Franco-terrorists in Quebec. But, Canadians let it happen. Sheep until you hit the Western Provinces. Except BC.

Sirhr

Long before there was a Bosnia... There was Quebec's ethnic cleansing.

Sirhr

There are plenty who are pleasant to American Tourists whose American Express cards are limitless and whose money they want.

For English Canadians living in Quebec... There was a thing called Bill 101 passed in the 1970's. Let's see...

You can't put an English sign on your business.
You can't send your child to English school unless their Grandparents went to English School.
You can't conduct business in English
Roadsigns may not be in English
Government communications may not be in English

Check out what they are using Covid to accomplish in 2021.

Never let a good crisis go to waste, say the Franco-terrorists in Quebec. But, Canadians let it happen. Sheep until you hit the Western Provinces. Except BC.

Sirhr

Long before there was a Bosnia... There was Quebec's ethnic cleansing.

Sirhr

That was the key to Montreal, work stateside and live over there, get the America 25% of everything sale known as the US dollar, as long as your schedule works out that you’re only there 6mo a year, don’t even need a visa or anything.

I was just there for the women and to party, and they liked my sweet green cash, if it wasn’t for the lack of human rights I’d have bought a place

people get complacent , lazy then too old to even think about rebellion besides its cold in Canada land of ice and snow and moose and squirrel . :giggle: :giggle: :unsure:🥶

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
Well, now you have all done it. This thread has convinced me to prefer a Canadian over Americans. Never thought it possible.

I can't believe the stupidity, insanity, and outright ignorance of so many here in this thread. Or at least a few, SO MANY times.

For starters, lets begin with "All AmeriYanks are oBOMBination knob-gobblers who worship rainbows". There, does that make you feel better? Are you all 'woke' now and in your moist and fuzzy place?

Now, sarcasm and absolute stupidity aside, I know better than to 'blanket' a whole country with the ills of a few. At the same time, there is SO MUCH MORE to Canada than "Montreal" or "Toronto". And as SirHR has so accurately added, there are things that are polarly opposite here in the West. (Except B.C.)

So please, stop jumping to the pre-programmed conclusion that someone else is telling you to think. I'll also say 'please', learn for yourself and maybe even educate yourself further.

You did two tours of the oBOMBination, and YOU voted in Xiden. There, does that make you feel betterer?

I know better than to ignorantly make statements such as those above, and actually mean it. EVERYONE here on this site who actually knows me, knows where I'm coming from and where I stand.

So get over yourself, shut the hell up even, and contribute something viable to the actual site. Keep things up like this thread, and there won't be much left on the 'Hide to attract people to the Long Range Shooting Sports.

Happy Fathers Day.

I can't believe the stupidity, insanity, and outright ignorance of so many here in this thread. Or at least a few, SO MANY times.

For starters, lets begin with "All AmeriYanks are oBOMBination knob-gobblers who worship rainbows". There, does that make you feel better? Are you all 'woke' now and in your moist and fuzzy place?

Now, sarcasm and absolute stupidity aside, I know better than to 'blanket' a whole country with the ills of a few. At the same time, there is SO MUCH MORE to Canada than "Montreal" or "Toronto". And as SirHR has so accurately added, there are things that are polarly opposite here in the West. (Except B.C.)

So please, stop jumping to the pre-programmed conclusion that someone else is telling you to think. I'll also say 'please', learn for yourself and maybe even educate yourself further.

You did two tours of the oBOMBination, and YOU voted in Xiden. There, does that make you feel betterer?

I know better than to ignorantly make statements such as those above, and actually mean it. EVERYONE here on this site who actually knows me, knows where I'm coming from and where I stand.

So get over yourself, shut the hell up even, and contribute something viable to the actual site. Keep things up like this thread, and there won't be much left on the 'Hide to attract people to the Long Range Shooting Sports.

Happy Fathers Day.
See, In Western Canada they can be not as polite!

It’s almost like they were from Montana or something awesome!

Sorry, Sean!

Sirhr

Happy Fathers Day.

So how many citizens up there have a CCW?

And how’s that 1A? Oh right you don’t have that.

When’s the last time openly armed citizens marched on BS gov?

Look I like Canada, I got tons of ties there, but it ain’t the US, and this has lots to do with this site as their anti human rights nature is not compatible with pro 2A activities.

Beautiful country, great people, shame about the government

US has lots to work on, but trying to compare the two is apples to opossums

people get complacent , lazy then too old to even think about rebellion besides its cold in Canada land of ice and snow and moose and squirrel . :giggle: :giggle: :unsure:🥶
Ummmm........

View attachment 7651480We got stronger beer and will drink you under the table.

Canadians are best viewed as cute little pets, we look after them because on their own they wouldn’t make it, and they are fun and amusing

Last edited:

Canadians are best viewed as cute little pets, we look after them because on their own they wouldn’t make it, and they are fun and amusing
Hahaha. We call that “breakfast beer” ‘round here.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is as natural as manure. "
Thomas Jefferson