• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Canadas new social credit score system for travel đź‘Ž

TurboTrout

Two Star General
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2020
East Coast
We all know Canada has been spiraling quickly into become the new china, from their support of china, to ending free speech and government crackdown on news that’s not party approved.

Now with marketing from the world economic assholes, they are going to be asking for more and more personal info, including social media…if the peasant petitions the crown for the privilege of being able to enter and leave their own country.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canad...rtphone-app-1.3799819?cache=yes?clipId=104059

I know, what do we care about the snow Mexicans, well letting this type of tyranny get this close to our border is not acceptable, statism is like a disease, once is accepted enough it will take a damn civil war to get rid of it.

Reactions: woogie_man
We all know Canada has been spiraling quickly into become the new china, from their support of china, to ending free speech and government crackdown on news that’s not party approved.

Now with marketing from the world economic assholes, they are going to be asking for more and more personal info, including social media…if the peasant petitions the crown for the privilege of being able to enter and leave their own country.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada/canada-leading-pilot-project-for-trusted-traveller-smartphone-app-1.3799819?cache=yes?clipId=104059

I know, what do we care about the snow Mexicans, well letting this type of tyranny get this close to our border is not acceptable, statism is like a disease, once is accepted enough it will take a damn civil war to get rid of it.

Funny you won't ever need this at our Southern border....

wonder if you can just use the pic of you giving them the middle finger now so they have it for the future .

il_794xN.3615333932_3fnh.jpg

This thread plus the food processing plant thread has me worried more about you guys than I am about the "issues" in the media

That doesn't really seem like a social credit score system. Strikes me like a "blue checkmark on twitter" system of identity verification. A way to weed out the trolls that use fake names/identities on social media and in real life perhaps? I use a fake name on my personal facebook account, but I don't expect anyone in my virtual interactions to have any level of trust with me. If I did, then I would use my real name. Apparently they think fake identities are mainstream and used all the time....like 'ghost guns' and their "prolific use in crime today".

I'm not saying it won't turn into a social credit score type system, i'm just saying it's not one now from what I can tell.

Branden

• Wow
Reactions: RPN
The only document I should need to travel is a fucking paper passport, I don’t think we should even share data about our citizens with other nations, here’s my passport, if you don’t find a illegal XYZ in my bag, and as long as my face matches the photo, stamp my shit and fuck off.

Any nation that isn’t down with that doesn’t need to deal with the US AT ALL, no handouts from main streets taxes, no mil support, no trade, nada. If you’re too good to let me and my family come visit I really don’t want to give you my tax dollars, or the blood of my family when you need the US to defend you from whatever.

Reactions: Boon20
The only document I should need to travel is a fucking paper passport, I don’t think we should even share data about our citizens with other nations, here’s my passport, if you don’t find a illegal XYZ in my bag, and as long as my face matches the photo, stamp my shit and fuck off.

Any nation that isn’t down with that doesn’t need to deal with the US AT ALL, no handouts from main streets taxes, no mil support, no trade, nada. If you’re too good to let me and my family come visit I really don’t want to give you my tax dollars, or the blood of my family when you need the US to defend you from whatever.

Why do we even need passports?
Our driver's licenses have all the necessary information on them already.

That "been verified" icon on them shows what they need to know.
Swipe it, and proceed with your travel.

Still a bunch of shit though

Reactions: TurboTrout
As a person with a family in Canada, I can say that this has not happened so far. You do not need to leave all your personal data about which you spoke before traveling to another country. At least when I flew to Milan, I did not notice such an attitude towards myself, and it was last year even when there was a pandemic in the world. This year I'm flying to Milan again, and I think that everything will be much easier, and I don't think that I will be asked any personal questions that I wouldn't want to hear. By the way, this year I was so lucky, when I ordered tickets to Milan I found on this website https://www.freetour.com/milan, a free tour of the city!

Fuckin spammer.