• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Canadian cops vandalize machinery in case they might be used in convoy blockade

What, you've never been pulled over and had your vehicle searched, ransacked and then yourself patted down and in the process found your $100.00 Ray-Ban Aviators crumpled in your front pocket after they couldn't find anything?
I have. I received no smashed sunglasses, but my friend got accused of having paraphernalia for the hemostat he uses to remove hooks from trout...

I have. I received no smashed sunglasses, but my friend got accused of having paraphernalia for the hemostat he uses to remove hooks from trout...
Waaay back in the day I remember that, but I had a GF that liked moonstones better. Am I age dating myself?

Truckers need to starve urban Canadians into submission.

No fuel moves.

No food moves.

No medicines move.

No supplies of any sort move.

Canadian airline and commercial pilots join the strike.

General fucking strike that country into paralysis and submission.

Push Trudeau into a corner so makes the ultimate mistake of siccing the army on its own people.
That's pretty much what's happening right now just not on that grand of a scale. I heard earlier that ford,gm and Toyota are losing a combined 13.9 million an hour due to one border closure. So that's money in trade that Canada is missing out on as well. I agree with you, park it on the couch a couple weeks and see how they like it. Needs to happen here too. People won't change while they are still comfortable.

I'm still disappointed they are breaking up but you can still fight this from the relative comfort of your own home. Until the power goes out because there's no trucks bringing spare parts to the power plants.

Did anybody really think this would end peacefully just blocking the roads for a couple weeks and they would get what they wanted ? Nobody with half a brain did. It ain't over til it's over but it seems it's starting in the other direction.

Sounds alot like those particular cops need to be vandalized
Incase they plan to do more expensive and illegal damage
And the people theater own the equipment should repair it and tear down the
Police Station with it . I have never herd such bullshit
Remember that guy that armored out the big dozer and went on a rampage driving through buildings ? I had similar visions of a trackhoe done up the same way smashing patrol cars when I watched the video of rcmp vandalizing that equipment.

Reactions: 308pirate
That's pretty much what's happening right now just not on that grand of a scale. I heard earlier that ford,gm and Toyota are losing a combined 13.9 million an hour due to one border closure. So that's money in trade that Canada is missing out on as well. I agree with you, park it on the couch a couple weeks and see how they like it. Needs to happen here too. People won't change while they are still comfortable.

I'm still disappointed they are breaking up but you can still fight this from the relative comfort of your own home. Until the power goes out because there's no trucks bringing spare parts to the power plants.

Did anybody really think this would end peacefully just blocking the roads for a couple weeks and they would get what they wanted ? Nobody with half a brain did. It ain't over til it's over but it seems it's starting in the other direction.

They just need to call a general strike.

If enough pilots, truck drivers, warehouse workers, longshoremen, power utility company, etc workers call in "sick" for about the same time, shit will grind to a halt quick.

It doesn't even need to be everyone in one industry. Smaller numbers throughout the interconnected transportation chain going on "strike" will fuck things up something fierce.

Last edited:
I have a feeling this is just the end of the beginning. Like others have said, there are a few ways forward; each with their own unique benefits and hardships. The strategies range from Ghandi to Ghangis with everything in between. I will say, the RCMP officers and their families should start feeling incredibly lonely and isolated after this incident. Nothing threatening, mind you, but shunned from the communities they have ceased to serve.

Who thought are draft dodging expats would actually stand up to anyone long term?

Who thought are draft dodging expats would actually stand up to anyone long term?
Yeah, about that.... the one's that I've met personally I'M SURE are still cowering in their cabins.

I've got NOTHING but disdain for both them and our government that 'gave' their land to them. Prime land, that the rest of us lowly peons weren't able to buy to begin with, because it was prime park-land. But that's a whole 'nuther story.

Remember that guy that armored out the big dozer and went on a rampage driving through buildings ? I had similar visions of a trackhoe done up the same way smashing patrol cars when I watched the video of rcmp vandalizing that equipment.
They'd have to armor up the hydraulic lines on the boom. You bust one of those, that machine is down.
I'm surprised those vandal cops didn't target those.

Fuck them. They should start feeling fear.

That time may come, but not yet. Make no mistake, as an organization they are no better than our own glowies. They have lied, falsely imprisoned, and illegally and immorally destroyed private property. I have no doubt that individuals can be and are good people, but they are enabling a corrupt institution. Therefore, until the institution begins wanton violence, threats or acts of violence will only cause then to circle the wagons and run towards their masters. But when their wives can't get an appointment at their favorite hair dresser or the neighbors won't carpool to hockey practice or stand around shooting the shit for a few minutes in the driveway, well, it sends a message. They should have to start being their own mechanics, when no shop will give them an appointment, etc. And I'm talking all the beaurocrats that help enforce this garbage. There are ways to cause discomfort that are perfectly reasonable and decent, which only go to highlight how unreasonable and indecent the machine has become. To paraphrase Ghandi, first they ignore us, then they curse us, then they attack us, then we win. I'm enough of a "blunt instrument" kinda guy to know I couldn't follow a Ghandi approach to conclusion, but enough of a strategist to know that it's not yet time for the blunt instruments.

That time may come, but not yet. Make no mistake, as an organization they are no better than our own glowies. They have lied, falsely imprisoned, and illegally and immorally destroyed private property. I have no doubt that individuals can be and are good people, but they are enabling a corrupt institution. Therefore, until the institution begins wanton violence, threats or acts of violence will only cause then to circle the wagons and run towards their masters. But when their wives can't get an appointment at their favorite hair dresser or the neighbors won't carpool to hockey practice or stand around shooting the shit for a few minutes in the driveway, well, it sends a message. They should have to start being their own mechanics, when no shop will give them an appointment, etc. And I'm talking all the beaurocrats that help enforce this garbage. There are ways to cause discomfort that are perfectly reasonable and decent, which only go to highlight how unreasonable and indecent the machine has become. To paraphrase Ghandi, first they ignore us, then they curse us, then they attack us, then we win. I'm enough of a "blunt instrument" kinda guy to know I couldn't follow a Ghandi approach to conclusion, but enough of a strategist to know that it's not yet time for the blunt instruments.

So when do you all start doxxing all these constables so everyone knows who to shun?

Same question, when do you start doxxing so we can cause fear? I'd say the doxxing is way overdue for some of these folks. Loise Lerner still gets her hair done somewhere, Jim Comey buys groceries. Thats an area where real resistance hasn't started yet, thus my first post, the end of the beginning. Hell, I didn't know about Troy's "questionable associates and instructors" until I ran across the thread a few days ago. I see dudes from our side trying to make that statement by wearing a BRCC t-shirt. They have no idea. The worm turns slow, but it is turning.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Waaay back in the day I remember that, but I had a GF that liked moonstones better. Am I age dating myself?
LOL. The funny part was when the county sheriff showed up as backup and looked at the state trooper like he was a retard, and asked where the burn marks were.

Back then when people like myself were 'young Boomers' most cops went out of their way to target 'long haired, dope smoking hippies'. Anyone defiant enough to drive a van, especially one with a peace symbol on it was asking to be pulled over and 'hassled by the man' man.

After a night out drinking with my construction boss and another redneck, we got pulled over when we came roaring around a 45mph. S curve doing well over 80 and right into the lap of the local cops.
We were the only ones on the road at that early hour of the morning. Our excuse, "we were chasing a bunch of hippies." The local cops laughed and said "Oh, ok. Go get them hippies. Just try and keep the speed down." Never mind we also were all obviously drunk.

Those cops back then would be very conflicted and confused if they saw Antifa/BLM today.

• Haha