• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Canadian rings and German Optics

johnl

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2006
Wet Coast
Here is my new setup for my .308. Near manufacuring's new Alpha 34mm mount with a 30 moa base thats on the rifle. His stuff is well, I'll let the pictures speak for themself..... Man am I stoked. Now I'm off for a whole lot of range time, and I will conquer ( hopefully) that damn 600 meter wind.

IMG_3676.jpg

IMG_3677.jpg

IMG_3678.jpg

IMG_3670.jpg

IMG_3673.jpg

IMG_3663.jpg

Re: Canadian rings and German Optics

Most awesome rifle mount ever!!!!! As I rolled down the pictures, had to wipe the water off the keys. Very sweet setup...

I know Richard, all the stuff he build is AWESOME...
this is ROCK SOLID and will top my surgeon as soon as it is barreled

GREAT rifle my friend... give us range report please...

Sendero

Oops I guess I had it on wrong, too many shots of single malt. Well the Schmidt is awesome. Only the hubble 72mm Hensoldt was brighter, but I settled on the S&B, plus it was $750 cheaper. Range report, well the Rock barrel, rocks. Funny thing, the rifle puts them in a nice hole with 42 grs of varget (lapua brass 175 smk, br2 primers). 42.2 the group opens up like the zits on Rosie's ass. Still load developing. Might try VV 550 in the future. Yes Richard sure make nice bling.

IMG_3682.jpg

IMG_3686.jpg

that looks like a tight fit between the drum and the bell.....

Interesting ringset none the less.

JJ

Nice looking set-up!!!

I have a couple of rails and ring sets from Near Mfg - some of the best out there.

This is the best forum. I have spent three days on and off looking for this mount. Thank you.
Terry

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Turk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lowest? </div></div>
Ring Height

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D_Lamz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Turk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lowest? </div></div>
Ring Height </div></div>

Thanks, D Lamz.

This post will remain useless until a full report and pics are added. Oh, btw nice stick.