• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Canadian Sniper on Mantracker

ArcticLight

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2003
Silverdale, WA
Doing my normal morning TV, some unseen episodes of Mantracker.

"Buck" - Canadian sniper is the prey today.

Anyone else watch this? Buck ya on this site?
smile.gif

Re: Canadian Sniper on Mantracker

It would seem to me it would be more fair if the camera crew for Buck was just as adept at E&E.
Something about that show really bothers me.

I never could get into that show. It'd be so easy to ditch the mantracker if you didn't have to drag along the camera crew.

I like horses, I hunt on horse back, but I know their limitations, even an old man like me could ditch one if I had to.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MLC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It would seem to me it would be more fair if the camera crew for Buck was just as adept at E&E.
Something about that show really bothers me. </div></div>

I've often wondered about the camera crew, caught a few episodes this morning and they showed one of the camera men, think he was in camo....

I'd like to go on it though, I believe it would be a challenge but myself and a buddy would be prevailant..