• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Canadian Timberwolf C-14 Special Forces SWS 45MOA

PGWTW338

Private
Minuteman
Jan 13, 2011
Niagara Falls, NY
Canadian Timberwolf C-14 Special Forces SWS 45MOA monolithic rail system. Took some pics while finishing the basement not much to work with as far as props and background so had to make do with material lying around. The serial number was made for the fellow who owned it previous put 200 down the pipe and traded up to a .50BMG. I was told he was a Canadian Forces Sniper.

pgwtw7.jpg

pgwtwcopycopy.jpg

pgwtw6k.jpg

pgwtw11copy.jpg

pgwtw33ttt.jpg

Re: Canadian Timberwolf C-14 Special Forces SWS 45MOA

WOW is all i can say, that is just beauty to my eyes. Never seen anything like it. Is their a web page that you can go to and read about it or their products?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dan Tucker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW is all i can say, that is just beauty to my eyes. Never seen anything like it. Is their a web page that you can go to and read about it or their products? </div></div> PGW Timberwolf

THAT is a very nice setup. I'm not uber fond of most chassis systems... that has me thinking differently, hate to say I've never seen one before now. I really like the looks of that.

Thanks for sharing.

That's bad ass! We need to see more PGWs.

I think that one would have to be my dream rifle... maybe even over an AW...

The thing I like about the chassis is the ability to move the grip fore and aft via allen bolt this really helps you fine tune things. The rifle weights in at 19lbs with scope, mag, bi-pod, bolt and 45 MOA monolithic rail it is probably lighter with just the NV rail and 25 MOA rail

That rifle gives me wood.

I just had my PGW T-Wolf rebarreled and put into a Manners T4A. It came out nicely. Even got a custom chassis cut for it by Tom Manners.

I will get some pictures up

KYS,

How would you compare the Timberwolf to an AIAW or AIAX? I remember Lowlight saying something about it being more accurate. I wonder if it is just as reliable. Any comments about it, or about developing loads for it?

-s

The 2 I was able to shoot hade some use (they belonged to the Canadian team who shot in the 2006 or 07 sniper comp @ Benning) were pretty awesome! They seemed to make the shots stupid easy as compaired to the TRG 42 and the Remington 338s. But to be fair the TRG had a Bander that went down so... The actions on the Twolfs are VERY smooth and tight. As far as I can remember the only thing the Canadians compalined about was the adjustable cheek on the Mcmillans screws kept stripping out. I would love to get a Coyote from PGW and maybe some day I will.

Those PGWs sure are nice.