• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Canceled LNIB Cronus BTR 4.5-29 APRS1 for Razor G2 3-18 EBR-7C Mil or XTRIII 3.3-18 SCR2

A-Rob

Hermit
Minuteman
May 2, 2017
Old FL
I'll probably regret this, but I'm looking to trade a LNIB Cronus BTR with the preferred floating dot reticle for a lower power Razor gen 2 3-18 with the EBR-7C reticle only or a Burris XTRIII 3.3-18. I would consider MOA if the deal was right.

Any trade needs to be in excellent condition and I'll need to trade with someone who has feedback here or somewhere else. I don't get warm and fuzzies from someone who joined yesterday wanting to trade.

Reason for wanting to trade is that I have realized I'll never get much of a chance to shoot over 200 yards where I live and I'm not going to compete in matches anywhere. The Cronus is too much scope for my purposes, 18x would be more than enough.

I had a prior Cronus on my .22 and it was good for that for shooting paper, but I've got a more appropriate scope coming in for that rifle. Pics will be up tonight but it looks like any other mint Cronus that has never been mounted.

Last edited: