lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Sniper's Hide uses a Recurring Payment Process, we will auto-renew all paid accounts unless otherwise canceled.

Members may cancel anytime through the site.

Depending on your account, whether you used a different email, the system will automatically downgrade you when you cancel the payments

1. Cancel on Pay Pal,

You can cancel in Pay Pal if you have an account. You have a recurring subscription payment manager that is associated with your account. If your email is different from the one you used to register this may not appear without using the correct email. It is possible for Pay Pal not to find your account depending on the setup. When signing up here, if you told Pay Pal no thank you for an account, we have to manually do it. Our site does not know your Pay Pal Status we handle everything the same. So if you have an account use Pay Pal, if you don't, confirm the cancellation with us by contacting us directly.

2. Cancel Here,

You can cancel it here, by logging into your profile. Be sure to confirm the cancellation before the next renewal. I would recommend logging out and back in, then checking your badge to see if the Badge has been removed.

3. Sorry I forgot to cancel this and I want a Refund

We can absolutely cancel the subscription for you no problem. However, if you immediately start off threatening me because you forgot you wanted to do this and it auto-renewed that will not happen. We will refund for valid reasons.

If you tried to cancel, missed a step and the system processed your payment, we get it, but again, be respectful as this is not our issue. There is a process and if you missed a step that is not our fault.

Emails sent are no guarantee of anything. This site gets a ton of email, including spam, our filters work hard. If you never received a confirmation from the site we received your email, assume we did not and attempt a different method. We process 1000s of emails a day, it is not uncommon to miss one or have it go to our spam system. Again, without confirmation, even a short one, we have no idea who you are or why you are reaching out.

The system is automated in many ways, but automation is not always perfect. Please confirm.

Refunds are not automatically applied because you demand one, we will look at the situation. Many users attempt to sign up, post in the PX, and then cancel asking for a refund, We are aware of this and will not tolerate it. Pay Pal also understands you are signing into a system they are well aware of, the forum software is integrated with Pay Pal at their request. They will only rule in your favor if your account has been hacked and you can show cause. Failing to cancel last month and asking for a refund is not one of those causes.

We ask you to attempt to cancel any Upgrades yourself first, if you cannot figure it out, we will assist you. But again, be polite.

Last edited:

lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
    Staff member
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Pay Pal has an Automatic Payment Manager for Recurring Subscriptions

Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 12.06.56 PM.png

lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
    Staff member
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Honestly I don't need you messing up this information thread with your personal issues,

I fixed it, 99% of the users can cancel this themselves, we have a few accounts that were set up in a way that is not the same due to mixing emails and other such occurrences

You're account was canceled immediate we are done