• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cancer is a little bitch

duke308

Keeper of the List
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2008
Mid Atlantic Region
So, go to Urologist for annual checkup on Tuesday, I had bladder cancer in 9/21. And it’s back. So surgery next Tuesday, Doc not too worried. Oh, Monday was my birthday, and my wife has been in the hospital/rehab since the 16th. Just need to vent.
So I don’t have to respond to each (if any) replies either; thanks or fuck you & the horse you road in on, you can figure it out.

Duke

So, go to Urologist for annual checkup on Tuesday, I had bladder cancer in 9/21. And it’s back. So surgery next Tuesday, Doc not too worried. Oh, Monday was my birthday, and my wife has been in the hospital/rehab since the 16th. Just need to vent.
So I don’t have to respond to each (if any) replies either; thanks or fuck you & the horse you road in on, you can figure it out.

Duke
Hang in there.. praying for you and your wife…🙏🏼🙏🏼

Cancer sucks. Lost too many family members to it and now a good friend is being treated for stage 4 cancer. What he thought was a hemorrhoid was cancer and by time he had it checked out, it spread to his liver and lungs.

Duke
Best of luck to you and your wife.

Well I hope at least your wife gets better, got any pics?

I'll trade you for some pics of the horse I rode in on.

Duke
Prayers sent for you and your wife. Keep us posted.

Duke
Cancer SUCKS !
Lost my best friend and wife of 33 yrs to Glioblastoma ( brain cancer) in 2014.
Hang in there duke , my thoughts and prayers and good ju ju sent your way ✊🏻

Stay as far in front of it the best you can. You beat it once, you will do that again. My best wishes and hopes for you and your better half.

Reactions: geek65 and duke308
I have often wondered, why, with all yhe money that gets thrown at it, we do not have better treatment options

Because the money went to fight aids and then to create prophylaxis treatments so the queens can bigger each other all day long… instead of curing cancer or heart disease or malaria or other things that aren’t being screamed about by historionic little deviants.

That’s why.

The groomer clowns screamed, cajoled and threatened an entire industry… with their media and Hollywood allies and spoiled princesses and the far left who saw them as useful Idiots… which they have become.

While cancer takes out the working class at record rates.

Follow the money and the political Influence.

Sirhr

Prayers, it’s a scary thing.

I have a basal cell on my ear coming off May 5 as a Cinco De mayo tribute.
Are you going in for "Mohs" surgery ? I had Basal cell/Mohs surgery on the exterior of my right nostril A little over a year ago. Honestly, it was a PITA. In the grand scheme of things, it wasn't a big deal, but they had to take 5 different samples before they decided they got it all. Felt like a human pincushion, what with all the Lidocaine shots.

Your ear should be a lot easier......;)

Are you going in for "Mohs" surgery ? I had Basal cell/Mohs surgery on the exterior of my right nostril A little over a year ago. Honestly, it was a PITA. In the grand scheme of things, it wasn't a big deal, but they had to take 5 different samples before they decided they got it all. Felt like a human pincushion, what with all the Lidocaine shots.

I told them to ust skip the lidocaine and cut the damn thing off. She had it done before the lidocaine would have taken effect. Stung but no big deal.

The mohs is about 5 times as expensive. I fingered that if I had a scar I'd just say "You shoulda seen the other guy" 🙃

Reactions: UKDslayer

I’ve got 4 scars 3-6” each from getting basal cell cut out of my back. Had one on the ear and another on my wrist they used a chemical on. I’m a lot more careful now especially since I’m still pretty young. Nothing to play around with. I go yearly to a dermatologist courtesy of the VA now.

Had a chunk cut out of my face about five years ago. At the skin doc a few weeks back and he mentioned there is a 20 percent chance of recurrence...unless it's the face/head...then it's 80.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Lawless and Maggot
Fuck Cancer with a running chainsaw.

Best of luck and good thoughts sent your way.

Reactions: duke308
Turkey Tail

1682694209774.png

Reactions: Lawless

I am not sure what its called but he said my ear would still look like an ear and not Bruce Jenner’s rot pocket

I’ve got 4 scars 3-6” each from getting basal cell cut out of my back. Had one on the ear and another on my wrist they used a chemical on. I’m a lot more careful now especially since I’m still pretty young. Nothing to play around with. I go yearly to a dermatologist courtesy of the VA now.
I always wear my floppy straw hat working outside but did not in my earlier years.

I am not sure what its called but he said my ear would still look like an ear and not Bruce Jenner’s rot pocket

I always wear my floppy straw hat working outside but did not in my earlier years.
Same, I worked outside most of my life and never gave it much thought. I’m not even 40 yet. I live in the southeast still so almost always wear Columbia brand long sleeve shirts and a wide brim hat during the summer now. My dad has even had to have patches of skin removed and he has darker skin than me. My first clue was having a dime sized spot on my back that would get scabby and just never seem to heal. Wake up call for sure.

Same, I worked outside most of my life and never gave it much thought. I’m not even 40 yet. I live in the southeast still so almost always wear Columbia brand long sleeve shirts and a wide brim hat during the summer now. My dad has even had to have patches of skin removed and he has darker skin than me. My first clue was having a dime sized spot on my back that would get scabby and just never seem to heal. Wake up call for sure.
This ear thing is like a scratch sort of but won’t heal.
The skin around it looks weird too.

Reactions: jb0311
Little bitch huh ?

What people don't know about cancer could fill the library of congress......but they won't put that shit in writing.
I'll be losing the ability to walk pretty soon, it's iffy now, at best.
Then things will get really fun.
Would you like to try for what's behind door number 3 ?
It might sound strange to someone that doesn't know what is what (and that's 99+% out there) but I have been hoarding back the opiates for that day.
Yea, it's like that.....I will not be bedridden or beholden upon others just to get the next meal, or take a shit.
Can anyone not in this position truly, honestly, understand ?
No, you cannot.

Little bitch indeed.
Pfft.

My first round of bladder cancer was in 2015, second round was in 2018, third round was in early 2020. Got and enfection from the 1st procedure to remove it that got in my bloodstream. One open heart surgery to replace my aortic valve in 2016. Second heart surgery to replace my mitral valve in 2022 and 2 strokes later I seem to be ok. I can no longer work.
People say to me...... "at least the cancer didn't spread". I have no idea how to respond.

Father in law and step father have both survived bladder cancer. My wife is five years clear from stage 2 bowel cancer (but it did cost her part of her bowel).

Good luck and best wishes.

My first round of bladder cancer was in 2015, second round was in 2018, third round was in early 2020. Got and enfection from the 1st procedure to remove it that got in my bloodstream. One open heart surgery to replace my aortic valve in 2016. Second heart surgery to replace my mitral valve in 2022 and 2 strokes later I seem to be ok. I can no longer work.
People say to me...... "at least the cancer didn't spread". I have no idea how to respond.

Generally they won't have the attention span to get all, or even most, of the facts. But there's no need to get offensive, either.

I just agree and wish them a nice day. If there's any easy advice that might help them, I'll pass it on before they go. It's the least I can do.

What they don't know won't hurt them...; until it does. Until then, they have no good reason to live in fear. Once they do know, they'll probably thank you for not filling their days with moments of unnecessary terror; if they give it some real thought. My own exploits brought me through Non-Hodgkin's Stage 1A, and then, four years later, Hodgkin's Stage 2B. Been in remission since 1997.

Cancer sucks enough all by itself without having to live one's healthy days with anticipatory fear. If I had known what was coming, I'd have lived my remaining life in a dark cloud. Nobody deserves that. When I did find out, I lost my sense of reason for about a week; good thing I never acted on about half of the things that were galloping through my mind around then.

Even when we're circling the drain, we can still give others some moral support. We should.

Greg

Last edited:
Generally they won't have the attention span to get all, or even most, of the facts. But there's no need to get offensive, either.

I just agree and wish them a nice day. If there's any easy advice that might help them, I'll pass it on before they go. It's the least I can do.

What they don't know won't hurt them...; until it does. Until then, they have no good reason to live in fear. Once they do know, they'll probably thank you for not filling their days with moments of unnecessary terror; if they give it some real thought. My own exploits brought me through Non-Hodgkin's Stage 1A, and then, four years later, Hodgkin's Stage 2B. Been in remission since 1997.

Cancer sucks enough all by itself without having to live one's healthy days with anticipatory fear. If I had known what was coming, I'd have lived my remaining life in a dark cloud. Nobody deserves that. When I did find out, I lost my sense of reason for about a week; good thing I never acted on about half of the things that were galloping through my mind around then.

Even when we're circling the drain, we can still give others some moral support. We should.

Greg
My faith in Christ is why I didn't act on the frequent thoughts I had during those days. Life is his to give and take in my opinion. I still get depressed. I'm 45 and get around slower than most 70+ year old men.
People say, "well at least you're still here". When they say that I think to myself..... how wonderful would it have been if my lord had called me home. To be absent from the body is to be in the presence of God. I'm ready for a new body.

Last edited: