• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Candace Owens: "I DO NOT support George Floyd!" & Here's Why! [Non deserving martyrdom!]

Even if he wasnt perfect, are you ok living in a world where cops can kill you in the street in front of everyone?
Are you ok when every time 1/10,000 cops break the law the whole country goes up in flames?
They were immediately FIRED! They’re in jail on MURDER CHARGES. No one, NO ONE IS DEFENDING THEM!
You’re a fucking idiot.

Even if he wasnt perfect, are you ok living in a world where cops can kill you in the street in front of everyone?
Apparently they can't do that without getting arrested. I'm more worried about having a car wreck, cancer, asteroid falling on my house, etc.

Reactions: Foul Mike
Are you ok when every time 1/10,000 cops break the law the whole country goes up in flames?
They were immediately FIRED! They’re in jail on MURDER CHARGES. No one, NO ONE IS DEFENDING THEM!
You’re a fucking idiot.
They wouldn't have been fired or jailed if it wasnt for the pressure. If you really think 1/10,000 cops do wrong, you have a very privileged isolated life. You're a idiot fucking. Name calling accomplishes so much.

There is a “youth march” that is going to be a couple hundred yards from my house, in the highest demo area of St. Louis, on Saturday. Alerts have been flying for the last three days about it. They’re taking this shit out of the ghetto and dropping it on my doorstep. I have to leave my fucking house for this shit. If they burn it all down oh, well, but I’m not risking my family with all these animals using this to go wild. I don’t want to be on national news standing in a pile of brass and a sea of dead ANTIFA and BLM, but I certainly fucking would if my family was threatened. I’m sure my life would be over no matter how justified it was.

We‘re going to the cabin kitted out like WWIII. If everything is gone when we get back it’s gone. It’s just fucking stuff. They’re the ones who will kill for it, not me. Fuck Geroge Floyd, fuck all these protestors, and fuck you if you support all this shit. Karma is a bitch. Hopefully they burn your fucking neighborhood next you retard.

Edit: it's actually scheduled for today, which sucks for me eve more because now I'm rushing to try and get all my shit done before we bail. Hopefully it's peaceful, or they just pass us or whatever. I have zero idea what's going to happen, but I do know that social media is going nuts about it.

Last edited:
I still can't see how killing someone or looting someone's business that had nothing to do with the incident is justice for his death. One was killed by the cops. How many have been killed by the rioters and looters? Do 2 wrongs make a right?
Wouldn't not fighting the cops when they come to arrest you work? Fighting them hasn't. The show cops has taught me this....and everyone of these incidents too

Sorry to snap at you @sleeplz Im pissed I have to pack up and get out of dodge, and I shouldn’t take it out on you, even though I totally disagree with you. I was on your side initially, but no more. There is no justification for this shit now, and if you still think there is then take up arms with your comrades.

Fig, your obviously speaking with tons of emotion. I've never stated the looting and killings have been ok. What is wrong is what these 4 cops were doing. If you think that's ok than your part of the problem. Why don't you send your family somewhere safe while you protect your home ww3 style?

All these black guys are angels doing the lord’s work after they’ve been killed by the cops. The inconvenient truth is every one of them has an extensive criminal record, most were committing a crime when they were confronted by cops, and nearly all resisted arrest. I’m supposed to have sympathy for these people? Fuck that. Don’t want to have a negative interaction with cops? Don’t commit crimes. How hard is that?

Fig, your obviously speaking with tons of emotion. I've never stated the looting and killings have been ok. What is wrong is what these 4 cops were doing. If you think that's ok than your part of the problem. Why don't you send your family somewhere safe while you protect your home ww3 style?
Who are you talking to? Who disagrees that the cops committed a violent crime? NO ONE! Repeating it and acting like there is some phantom defending the cops is sillier then name calling. The two are one now. Wake up. Lines are drawn, and sides are picked. You cannot pretend the Protesting and violence are not directly linked. The good people have stopped already, because they don’t want to be part of the insurrection, and don’t believe your house should be burnt because of four cops in fucking Minneapolis!

The house I live in isn’t worth my life. My stuff isn’t worth my life. You tell me a hurricane is coming and I am getting TF out of the way. I’m not young and stupid anymore, and if I stayed and actually had to defend my house I am quite sure I would become an international villain.

This may all be theoretical to you, but I doubt you’ll feel the same way when it come for you and yours.

Wanna to see Antifa's dream come true? From what I hear, from multiple sources, Ben Shapiro being one It's going to be a stretch --by the strict definition of second degree murder to get a jury to agree. You think shit's bad now? Wait. If he gets off --which by that strict definition he may --wait till you see the riots then. "Over charging leads to aquittal"

Last edited:
Go ahead and ask anyone if they would give a shit if a white drug addict died at the hands of a cop. I bet I know the answer. Ask them in the same breath if it would be different if he was black. I bet I know the answer to that too.

They wouldn't have been fired or jailed if it wasnt for the pressure. If you really think 1/10,000 cops do wrong, you have a very privileged isolated life. You're a idiot fucking. Name calling accomplishes so much.
If you're going to call someone "a idiot" , you need to look in the mirror, take some English lessons, and edit your post so you don't look like "an idiot".
RIP Veer, still fighting the good fight.

Wanna to see Antifa's dream come true? From what I hear, from multiple sources, Ben Shapiro being one It's going to be a stretch --by the strict definition of second degree murder to get a jury to agree. You think shit's bad now? Wait. If he gets off --which by that strict definition he may --wait till you see the riots then. "Over charging leads to aquittal"

This is true. Then you have Georgie boy's bro screaming for first degree murder. In possession of a JD, he isn't. That goes for high IQ as well.

My main rule to surviving police encounters has always been don't resist arrest while on multiple narcotics and suffering from heart and vascular problems after trying to pay some one with counterfeit money. I thought about that approach once but decided it was probably a sure fire way to die of a heart attack and have the community blame the police and light their cities on fire. I see Floyd decided to give it a go.

Too bad that the nicely done rant by the lovely and straight talking Miss Owens will never be seen on liberal tv. I do hope she owns a double-stack with extra mags stuffed full of Corbon JHP and a good Benelli 12-gauge with 00 loaded, and knows how to use them. Her bros in the hood would salivate at the thought of “straightening her out”.

Reactions: yakstone and Fig
tumblr_inline_mw3a8ex6z71rbgili.gif

If you're going to call someone "a idiot" , you need to look in the mirror, take some English lessons, and edit your post so you don't look like "an idiot".
RIP Veer, still fighting the good fight.
Your post fails when you try to correct grammar but have a fuck up yourself. Good job bruh. 🤣😂

I got a strong feeling he is never going to make it to trial. For national security I think he will be "Ebsteined" no way can they let this fucker get acquitted. Normaly I would have a problem with that, but from the video and for the country's sake I am ok with it this time.

You’re a fucking idiot.

Yes because of the political backlash otherwise they mostly walk.

In 15years cops they shot and killed roughly 15.000 people , only 93 police officers have been charged with murder or manslaughter resulting from an on-duty fatal shooting since 2005, and only 33 have been convicted of a crime related to the shootings.Of those, only six were convicted of murder or manslaughter, and four of those convictions were overturned on appeal. In all four cases, the officers were later tried and convicted on separate federal charges related to the incidents and received lengthy prison sentences.

Those body cams that are supposedly there to keep them in line are there mostly to keep the damages from lawsuits that get paid by the city,state etc down.

Yes because of the political backlash otherwise they mostly walk.

In 15years cops they shot and killed roughly 15.000 people , only 93 police officers have been charged with murder or manslaughter resulting from an on-duty fatal shooting since 2005, and only 33 have been convicted of a crime related to the shootings.Of those, only six were convicted of murder or manslaughter, and four of those convictions were overturned on appeal. In all four cases, the officers were later tried and convicted on separate federal charges related to the incidents and received lengthy prison sentences.

Those body cams that are supposedly there to keep them in line are there mostly to keep the damages from lawsuits that get paid by the city,state etc down.
980x.gif

Those numbers show the exact opposite of what you think they do. This shit is incredibly rare. There are dirty cops, but it is incredibly rare. Of all the things this is the least of our problems and the most media hyped, left-wing bullshit. In order to believe the opposite of what the numbers would demonstrate to any objective person you have to already buy in to the idea that our entire justice system is racist, and the black crime statistics are because of that racism and not because of broken families and a pervasive criminal culture for which deep feeling, “thinkers“ like you are apologists. It’s pathetic. You think this absolves you of the deep racism that is the beating heart of the Democrat Party. It exposes you and condemns you. What you casually dismiss and redirect in the inner city as being all the fault of white people and a system set up to to favor the accused you would NEVER accept in your own family as being ok. Hypocrisy coupled with racism, real racism, as in they can’t help it because they’re black, is not a good look For you or any of your cohorts.

I’m pretty certain that I would not have been friends with George Floyd. I avoid people like that like plague. I expect a lot out of the people I’m friends with and associate with.

Guess what? My black friends are just like my white friends. My Black friends have most likely never been arrested (I have BTW). My Black friends are married (one to a white woman), and go to work. I have a black buddy who is a huge deer hunter and a total gun guy. In short, my black friends are a lot like me, only they have different skin. Any cultural differences are pretty slight, and good IMO. They all think this is total bullshit, and are worried about how it affects their families, not about tearing down the system.

We all know where you stand. You’re just a pussy who lets others do the protesting for you. Why don’t you get out there with your buddies and burn some shit for “justice”?

It doesn’t matter what his record was or even if he wasn’t being cooperative. He was subdued and these fucking cops killed him

Bingo.

I just checked my copy of the Constitution, and couldn't find anything that allows a State to deprive someone of their life, liberty, or due process simply because someone had priors or was on drugs. Is my version out of date? Judging by the way damn near every representative of the States is behaving, it would appear so.

Has anyone disputed that? Is the Mini MN PD protecting the officers? Is the prosecutor protecting them? Is anyone here arguing with that? A few people keep repeating it like someone disagrees with it. I find that strange. Do you think if you keep saying the same thing you will suddenly find a villain with whom to virtue signal?
The point of the thread is not that the the cops aren’t murderers. It is that George Floyd is being martyred by the left to justify their rampage, and he’s not a martyr at all. Bingo! See post #8

There's a lot of speculation that MN AG (and closet Antifa supporter) Ellison did that on purpose, to spark even bigger riots for when he is acquitted. Barr has come in with Federal charges, also speculated as a counter-measure in case that were to happen.

You’re a fucking idiot.
THIS!

Reactions: FishinGuns and BMW
You’re a fucking idiot.
Lol. Every time? How about Daniel shaver and Justine diamond????

Breaking the law? Everything from traffic violations to sexual assault to constitution violations to murder happens on a regular basis. Maybe if white people rioted things would be better? We’re all too busy working and raising families

Candace Owens’ video needs to be shared as much as possible. According her video, Floyd robbed
a pregnant woman, holding a handgun to her belly. Had any of you been in the vicinity, what would
be your reaction if you were a civilian and CCW ? He had committed a second armed robbery, in addition
to several drugs charges all resulting in significant prison time.

I’m in Aus, we can’t CCW without several licenses which are rarely issued outside LE, or security staff
while working. How would this play out in Texas? Floyd had provided at least two prior opportunities
for himself to be legally killed for his actions, in some states at least. Just a naive view from a non US
resident. I’ve looked to the USA as our big brother since watching the space program in the 70’s. This
will all pass eventually, we’ve been here before, but it’s still painful to watch from the outside.

You think this is bad, wait until the officers involved are acquitted for using a common restraining technique. In fact, I’d wager that the department trained officers in this technique. It is a possibility.

GF lived a violent life and made a lifetime of bad decisions. It is not altogether surprising that it came to an end. But, DC would not have been restraining him if he weren’t combative.

People of all races should speak to their children about interactions with the police. My child has been instructed to be polite, shut up, and call me. No matter how wrong the police may be, you are better off fighting it in court than in the street.

Police should be cracking down on riots and looting. There is no excuse for this behavior.