• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Candice Owens Has Sand

The brothers should intervene and physically explained to those two gentlemen that their rude behavior is unacceptable.

I have been following her for quite a while on twitter. She is awesome. I was a bit disappointed with some of her responses on Joe Rogen"s podcast (leftist style non-substantive answers, instead of real positions to a few points) but usually she is pretty damn awesome...

I have no idea who she is, but I like her.

On the other hand, did you see that fucking tranny troglodyte that spoke before she did? She looked like a geriatric ballsack with glasses.

You ain't wrong

UNILAD.ballsack.6318766553.jpg

That was beautiful . She crammed it right down his pie hole .
I like his pathetic little shifty glances , He knows he just stepped on his dick .

He certainly had the mannerisms of "Oh noo, what have I done.....act casul, act cas- *blink blink blink blink*"

Last edited:
Reactions: 1J04
Was she speaking to a convention of short bus riders?? Needs to be more considerate of their feelings...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1J04
A bright light light in a room full of societal leeches, maybe one day the masses that have been oppressed by the left for their vote will stand up and tell em to go fuck somebody else. The look on their faces tells you all you need to know.
Just sayin...