• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Canjar trigger on new 700 SPS?

sniper7369

Private
Minuteman
Apr 14, 2009
Northern New York
OK, so today when I ordered my HS precision stock for my 700 I picked up this old Canjar trigger. I REALLY do not like the X-mark trigger that came with rifle. Anyway, my stock will be here Tuesday and I was going to see if this trigger would work in my rifle. I just don't have any idea if Remington changed anything with the bolt release or anything on the rifles with the new trigger.
Also, if anybody has a scanned copy of the installation and adjustment instructions I would very much appreciate a copy.

001-32.jpg

002-25.jpg

Re: Canjar trigger on new 700 SPS?

If the new 700 trigger installs like the old, this should be a drop in installation.

Humble, it is the exact same installation as the old triggers. I just did mine, push the pins, hold onto the bolt stop and exchange for new trigger. Install bolt stop and pins, done

Cool, thanks gentlemen. Just wanted to get the trigger swapped out before my stock gets here. I appreciate the info.