• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cannot stay logged in

FoxtrotBravo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 30, 2010
Texas
When I login, I typically check the "remember me" checkbox. When I do this, all I have to do is go to a topic and I'm no longer logged in.

If I <span style="text-decoration: underline">don't</span> check the checkbox, then I will be logged in the whole time until I shutdown the computer at the end of the day.

Go figure! Any way to get the "remember me" to <span style="font-style: italic">remember me</span>?

I am runnning Windows 7 with IE8.

Re: Cannot stay logged in

Sounds like it's an issue with your browser cookie settings.

Actually, I forgot that I had added it to the cookie list to ALLOW. When I went to add this site, there it was already.

Thanks.

I thought it was because I was new and nobody wanted to read what I had to type.
grin.gif

Working better now...

everyonce in a while, ill just change pages, open a pm, just something easy and im logged out. i go to log in, hit enter, cant log in. over and over. finally i restarted my laptop and boom, i was in. not too often, just every once in a while. i never changed anything either. just for info