• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Canon 7D Mark II camera body with extras

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    Selling a like new mint condition 7D Mark 2 body with original box, battery, charger plus some sacrificial lenses and other random extras.

The lens has already been sold and is not available.

$400 $350 shipped FIRM. Payment via Zelle or Venmo.

Trades:

- Spartan Javelin Pro Hunt Tac bipod.
    - Hawkins 7mm Tank Brake ST (will consider a 30 cal as well)
    - Berger or Federal 6.5CM 135gr classic hunter ammo.
    - 7mm PRC factory ammo.

Attachments

• IMG_4508.jpeg
      IMG_4508.jpeg
      730.2 KB · Views: 118
    • IMG_4512.jpeg
      IMG_4512.jpeg
      482.2 KB · Views: 122
    • IMG_4513.jpeg
      IMG_4513.jpeg
      642.5 KB · Views: 109
    • IMG_4514.jpeg
      IMG_4514.jpeg
      492.1 KB · Views: 108
    • IMG_4515.jpeg
      IMG_4515.jpeg
      450.2 KB · Views: 111
    Last edited:
    I just went through the menu, there’s no way to get the shutter count without downloading an app and plugging it in.
    For shutter count you can upload a photo to this website and it’ll tell you count.

For shutter count you can upload a photo to this website and it’ll tell you count.

I’ve got no way of doing that without buying a cord since my computer is all USBC. The shutter count is low though. I'm not a photographer (I suck) and I took pictures of one of my cars with it and figured out that I still suck even with an expensive camera.

Reactions: Krob95
    I’ve got no way of doing that without buying a cord since my computer is all USBC. The shutter count is low though. I'm not a photographer (I suck) and I took pictures of one of my cars with it and figured out that I still suck even with an expensive camera.

You could buy a cheap cable off Amazon or a cheap card reader and only be out a tiny amount.
    It might significantly help the sale to get that information to a prospective buyer.

You could buy a cheap cable off Amazon or a cheap card reader and only be out a tiny amount.
    It might significantly help the sale to get that information to a prospective buyer.

If someone can't take my word for it that it's barely been used then I really couldn't care less if they buy it or not. If it doesn't sell I can donate it to goodwill or a school photography program and write the full amount that I paid for it off on my taxes and get back more than the $400 I've got it listed here for.