• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD Canon Image Stabilizing Binos 10x42

PinesAndProjectiles

Formerly MinnesotaMulisha
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 30, 2013
    Solid Ground
    I bought these Canon Red Ring IS binos from B&H after looking through a pair belonging to a friend of mine. They are 10x42.

They are pretty damn impressive. You have the option to use the IS temporarily by holding the button down, or you can press the button quickly just one time and the IS will stay on until you hit the button again.

Makes focusing on targets easy when you don't have a tripod.

I thought I would use them more, just havent. I've brought them to a dozen matches, but only used them a couple times.

The soft case does have some dirt on it from shooting the Bighorn this year.

Other than that, they are in like new condition.

They will come with the box, owners manual, soft case, and I'll even throw in a bino harness that has never been used. Also included is an ARCA mount for a tripod.

Bought these new for on February 28th of 2019, so barely a year old.

I paid $1393. Will sell for $1100 shipped and insured. I accept money order or PayPal F/F.

Not really interested in trades unless you can throw in cash with the trade.
    IMG_20200613_053241.jpg
    IMG_20200613_053308.jpg
    IMG_20200613_053340.jpg
    IMG_20200613_053349.jpg
    IMG_20200613_053441.jpg
    IMG_20200613_053625.jpg
    IMG_20200613_053728.jpg

These binos are superb for an African safari, scouting Alaskan hillsides for moose, or bird watching. I own a pair (but an older model) and the image stabilizer works remarkably well. Wide field of view, and does not tire out your eyes like a spotting scope mounted on a wobbly tripod.

Here's a link for anyone that may be interested in further detail.

I have a couple sets of these. They’re flat-out awesome.

Friday bump. Let's get em gone.
    Would consider partial trade for four, full size steel IPSC targets and or Magnetospeed Target Hit Indicators

Reactions: Lunabear
    Surprised these have not sold yet. This is a phenomenally good bino. Try one of the bird watching forums?

Once you have used a high magnification bino with image stabilization, all other binos feel inferior IMO.