• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CAN'T BELIVE I FREAKING WON GUYS!!!

He Shoot Me

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2009
No. Cal.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!
I CANT BELIVE IT! I WON AHHHHHHHAA...YEEEEEE FREAKING HAAAAAAA!!!

I feel like I'm going to have a heart/panic attack and fall over dead before I even see it....

SO STOKED!!! got the call from Steve...cant hardly even type right now....must have ice cold beer before I pass out!

Let me start out thanking ALL OF YOU who have and are presently serving this great country! If it wasn't for you guys and gals none of us would have the opportunity to celebrate an Independence day. This will be a 4th of July I'll NEVER forget!

I also want to give a special thanks to Steve Fikes and friends, "Later", "ShaggyBack", "Will", "Bad Karma" and a few others I've forgot to mention that have given their time and support to see this thing through to the end. It's truly a noble cause.

A HUGE thanks to all the vendors who donated there time, skill, and gear to put this all together and build such a beautiful rifle. I'm going to try to remember all of you involved, but if I forget a few I will make sure I mention you once I talk to Steve again on Monday. He's on the lake currently having a beer for the both of us.

G. A. Precision, Lawton Rifle Barrels, Manners Stocks, US Optics, Badger Ordinance, Those members who donated thing like the Bi-Pod, Pod-Loc, Sling, PM me I would like to say thanks. Tod (30calsniper), Storm Tactical, Range book, Hard Case, Dewey Rod, cleaners, sand bags, etc.

For those of you I've left out, it's because my head is spinning, please PM me because I would like to say thanks and mention your gracious donations that made this all possible. If you would like to remain anonymous I WILL keep it that way.

I would like to say thanks to LowLight for giving us a site like this where we can get together and share knowledge, skills, and whatever else we feel like. It's an awesome place and so many of have helped me so much, and have made me laugh, I can't tell you how many times. Very grateful to all of you.

Lets not forget about Hope4Heros you guys, donate if you can!

-Pat

Re: CAN'T BELIVE I FREAKING WON GUYS!!!

Thanks, I promise!

Can one of the Mods shorten-up this thread (Make it skinny)? My heads spinning bad enough as it is..;-)

Thanks,

-Pat

I can hear your excitement in your post ? picture of rifle, or link to original contest

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skeetlee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What exactly did you win and how?? I feel so left out here!! Lee </div></div>

+1

nice. To show off my luck, I bought 40 raffle tickets to a 50/50 last night for our own comminity fireworks display, they drew 6 tickets for cash prices. there were 120 sold, and I didnt get it. Some folks have all the luck.

I couldnt fall into water if i fell out of a boat.

Congrats man that rocks!!

Congratulations. It always feels great to win something while supporting a worthy cause.

(To quote from the other thread,,,)
"Sorry I'm late, I forgot to send it Friday, but the checks in the mail today......Hahahaha I always wanted to say that!

When I filled-out the address to send it to, you forgot to mention if the street is a Ln, Cir, Rd, etc., but I'm pretty sure the Post Office can figure it out.

Thanks,

-Pat"

So, now he can be telling you that "the rifle's in the mail" eh? Just kidding, congratulations, enjoy, and know that you are blessed.

Way to go, all.

Thanks Guru,

That will skinny it up a bit.

<span style="font-weight: bold">"know that you are blessed." </span>

Amen! Sean your the second person that's said that. My brother told me he thought it was a reward for taking care of all the problem's our dad's having at the moment. It's been a very difficult time.

Brian, that's a very generous offer, but I'll have to pass..Baahaahaa!

I promise to give a full on range report you guys....the problem is if it's bad, I can't blame it on the gun...hehehehe! However, another very wise member said I could always blame it on the ammo, and wind though!
grin.gif

I've got some phone calls to make so I can thank everyone involved.

-Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: He Shoot Me</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks Guru,

That will skinny it up a bit.

<span style="font-weight: bold">"know that you are blessed." </span>

Amen! Sean your the second person that's said that. My brother told me he thought it was a reward for taking care of all the problem's our dad's having at the moment. It's been a very difficult time.

Brian, that's a very generous offer, but I'll have to pass..Baahaahaa!

I promise to give a full on range report you guys....the problem is if it's bad, I can't blame it on the gun...hehehehe! However, another very wise member said I could always blame it on the ammo, and wind though!
grin.gif

I've got some phone calls to make so I can thank everyone involved.

-Pat </div></div>

Well pat these things chew up just about anything you can put through them. Lets hope this one does the same....

WOW....didnt even know that was going on as I am pretty new to the site...neat looking stick.

That is tooooo cool. Congrats!

Gratz man thats a sweet deal.

Howdy

Congrats Pat!

Your original post shows the same level of excitement that my wife had last week when she won a drawing at Texas Roadhouse for a nice propane grill.

Grill vs. GAP rifle? I'd take the rifle and keep my old grill.!

Take care,
Darin

thats awsome, congrats! wish i had seen the raffle/rifle add, i would've gladly put up $100. great cause and an incredible prize. and to agree with the others, yes you are blessed. thank God for that baby!!!!
maybe there will be another raffle in the near future????

Congratulations from Maui, Hawaii!

That is one AWESOME rifle! Have fun with it and post photos of the rifle once you get it.
cool.gif

Excellent.

Great cause, great prize.

Enjoy!

He just got his rifle and it needed the handle changed per the hugh ass USO scope on it. The bolt is getting get coated and should be back to him any day now. I bet he will post some reports very shortly after it goes boom.