• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Cant find A.R.M.S. #58M rail HELP!

Tactical30

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 5, 2009
Eastern Ohio
Im looking for the:

ARMS #58M mid-length SIR system.

This one (#58M) has the top rail that rides over the upper reciever but I could only find the #58M-CV model and it does not have the top rail.

<span style="font-weight: bold">What website could I find the ARMS #58M mid-length SIR system rail????</span>

Thanks.

Im loooking to put it on a 6.8SPC build with a WOA 16" mid-gas match barrel.

By the way does anyone know the gas block Dia. of this barrel before I call WOA and ask?

The articles I read on the Barrett REC7, the specs say it uses a ARMS #50 M-CV system w/ a mid length gas system but the #50M-Cv is a Carbine length handguard and in the pics the gas block is flush with the handguard. Whats going on here or what am I missing?

I have never used the ARMS rails before, I have only used the Larue and DD M4 rails.

Re: Cant find A.R.M.S. #58M rail HELP!

PM sent.

Is this the one ??

Sides.jpg

Re: Cant find A.R.M.S. #58M rail HELP!

Not that I condone the use of ARMS products, but have you tried getting with ARMS directly? They sell direct to the public from their website, but if I were you I'd call or e-mail first to ensure availability.

Also, the 58M and the 58M-CV are BOTH considered mid-length rails, but only the 58M is made for mid-length gas systems. The CV has a relief cut where the standard carbine front sight base would be located so that you don't have to remove the FSB or go to a low profile gas block to use the rail or so that you can use a railed gas block with a BUIS mounted.

http://www.armsmounts.com/