• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cant Find Thread Auto Trickler Wind Box

mike_srt4

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2019
I saw a thread a few weeks back in buy/sell of a guy who made a accrylic box with a door to prevent wind interferance for Autotrickler with the Ingenuity Precison pre cut hole. I searched and can not find it. Does anyone have the link they can post here? Would be greatly appreciated.

Took me a while to find the responsible Member‘s information in my conversations… His handle is “Justdreaminglr“ (@justdreaminglr)

His name is jim belt and he lives in Ohio. Well thought out, well executed kit! You’ll love it. Pretty sure his email is [email protected], but you might also try PM’ing Justdreaminglr, or [email protected]

Hope this helps…

Regards
JHC

Last edited:
Reactions: simonp
Took me a while to find the responsible Member‘s information in my conversations… His handle is “Justdreaminglr“ (@justdreaminglr)

His name is jim belt and he lives in Ohio. Well thought out, well executed kit! You’ll love it. Pretty sure his email is [email protected], but you might also try PM’ing Justdreaminglr, or [email protected]

Hope this helps…

Regards
JHC
Perfect thanks so much. I’m wanted to chuck my laptop trying to use the search engine in the forum.

Hope this helps…

Regards
JHC
Thanks again I was already able to get in contact with him.

Thx, Dude. Glad to help. Jim is a good guy. I have no doubt that you will be satisfied with your purchase.

I have a V3 and an Ingenuity Trickler, but couldnt decide which side that I wanted to put the Trickler on. Solution? Jim hooked me up by putting ports on both sides of the center hole in the top!

Regards
JHC

Reactions: mike_srt4
He helped me out and made a washer so I can use a powder thrower until I find a V3 or get ingenuity’s new thrower. I made an adapter for the thrower buy using the V3 dispenser spout and a Dillon lock ring and used some marinetex to keep them together.
1693859777876.jpeg

He helped me out and made a washer so I can use a powder thrower until I find a V3 or get ingenuity’s new thrower. I made an adapter for the thrower buy using the V3 dispenser spout and a Dillon lock ring and used some marinetex to keep them together.
View attachment 8219612
That’s awesome!
I have the air damper for my furnace in my reloading room. I’m hoping this reduces any impact that may have when throwing powder.

Last edited: