ricky708

Private
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2011
moorcroft wyo
Couldn't stand it kinda nice out today no one to play with.
So I hung up a target in the backyard and broke out the pistols
ALL the pistols. 22s-45s must have shot 4-500rds (i hate hunting brass in the snow) all on the same target, back cover of a notebook on a big piece of white paper. I never claimed to be a great pistol shot but I didn't have any holes more than 2" from the target. I know WOW a 13" group anyone on the internet can do that from 200yds with an LCP.
I did learn some things though, my handguns are all still shooting POA no malfunctions, and I got to burn some powder.
Oh and that was with 9 different guns revolvers and semis not trying too hard just sights on brown press trigger. Sometimes its fun to just get trigger time!

Genin

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2004
Bloomsburg, Pa
Re: can't take it

That's definitely the way to spend your day. I wish I could shoot off my back deck. Stupid residential neighborhood!

b7tac

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 9, 2011
FL
www.armatuscarry.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Genin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's definitely the way to spend your day. I wish I could shoot off my back deck. Stupid residential neighborhood!
</div></div>

+1

I get so jealous when I see people on here talking about walking in the back yard to pop off a few hundred rounds... maybe someday.

kraigWY

CMP GSM MI
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2006
Wyoming

I don't like digging brass out of a snow bank either but dont want to stop shooting.

I got one of those awning deals (like people use for shade). Mine had screen all around it. I tie up the openning and shoot. All my brass stays high and dry and confined in an 10 X 10 area.

If I get real wimpy on cold days I have a space heater blowing warm air into the back side of the awning. Not hot, but it keeps the chill down so I can concentrate.

TH3 BULLET

Private
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2011
Oregon

I did the same thing today. Set up some out some old sodas and shot them to heck with the glock 19.

I cant shoot off of my back deck.. I have to walk about 20 feet way from the house and plink at a berm I made.. haha. Still loads of fun none the less!

Got to love glocks (950 rounds and still no malfunctions...)!

Shoot Straight,
Josh

pdogsbeware

Private
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2011
Colorado/Minnesota

200 yards with an LCP is all you can do? I can do that with my slingshot! My camera wasn't working though so I can't show you the video... haha

Sounds like fun man. Shooting ANYTHING will put a smile on my face.

arrowslinger#1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2011
KY
www.google.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: b7tac</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Genin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's definitely the way to spend your day. I wish I could shoot off my back deck. Stupid residential neighborhood!
</div></div>

+1

I get so jealous when I see people on here talking about walking in the back yard to pop off a few hundred rounds... maybe someday. </div></div>
smile.gif
I can get 300 out of my driveway I shoot out of my window when it's really cold - wife hates it.

300WSM

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 29, 2004
WI

+100

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: b7tac</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Genin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's definitely the way to spend your day. I wish I could shoot off my back deck. Stupid residential neighborhood!
</div></div>

+1

I get so jealous when I see people on here talking about walking in the back yard to pop off a few hundred rounds... maybe someday. </div></div>