• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cant wait for a month from now....

Wet wipes,,just normal camping stash.

Attachments

• idiots-idiots-everywhere-qulckmeme-com-6-1309346.JPG
    idiots-idiots-everywhere-qulckmeme-com-6-1309346.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 35
Something has happened along the way from January, and now, the words "coronavirus" and "toilet paper" are interlinked. You CANNOT think of one without thinking of the other... I wonder what the fuck triggered that particular mental spark in the population...

BTW I saw shelves at my local CVS still fully packed with Motrin and Tylenol... Those are going to be quite important as "80% of COVID-19 cases self resolve". Motherfuckers who failed to stock up on THESE in the coming weeks and probably months WILL be flooding the hospitals and soaking up valuable resources and possibly precious bed/emergency equipment space...

Something has happened along the way from January, and now, the words "coronavirus" and "toilet paper" are interlinked. You CANNOT think of one without thinking of the other... I wonder what the fuck triggered that particular mental spark in the population...

BTW I saw shelves at my local CVS still fully packed with Motrin and Tylenol... Those are going to be quite important as "80% of COVID-19 cases self resolve". Motherfuckers who failed to stock up on THESE in the coming weeks and probably months WILL be flooding the hospitals and soaking up valuable resources and possibly precious bed/emergency equipment space...

My guess as a simpleton is that people frequently sit on the toilet and read their phones. While reading about the Corona outbreak and possible lack of services and goods they sit their phones down and begin to wipe their asses. They think, "What am I going to do if I can't wipe my ass?" Then they slide on their yoga pants over their 340lb frame and head to Wamart.

I am not sure where the folks got the toilet paper idea , but it sure looks crazy and things haven't even realy kicked off.

But no , 'manufactured panic' will not subside in months time , by then folks will just be looking at eachother down a barrel of a gun.
Manufacturing and distribution will slow down considerably as plants close due to spread of infections.

ETFYXryU4AABqsr

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: deersniper and Dpp
American Express is already offering .1% interest rates and banks @1% for business'. Gonna probably see some heavily subsidized cheap money like sub 1% to help get everyone back on track. Might even be a good time to borrow some money for your business to expand, etc if you're in good shape to expand.

That picture of the line to get in the gun shop is one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever seen!

Praise God America still has Americans!!!!

Look more closely at the gun store picture. Most them people look like Indians (dots not feathers), and Mexicans. Probably never owned a gun before in their life.

I stocked up on TP. I did it years ago.

Not for a virus, I just want to be able to wipe my ass in case of TEOTWAWKI.

This time I have been buying some canned sardines and crackers.

I haven't been spooked enough to buy months of survival food yet.

My guess as a simpleton is that people frequently sit on the toilet and read their phones. While reading about the Corona outbreak and possible lack of services and goods they sit their phones down and begin to wipe their asses. They think, "What am I going to do if I can't wipe my ass?" Then they slide on their yoga pants over their 340lb frame and head to Wamart.
And big fat coco waits to bangem when they come out??

Look more closely at the gun store picture. Most them people look like Indians (dots not feathers), and Mexicans. Probably never owned a gun before in their life.
Well I hope there will be a lot of rooftop Indians and mexicans protecting their businesses and homes as the Korean communities did during LA riots.

And here I was thinking I was just stocking up on essentials. You know 9mm, .45ACP, 12 guage, 5.56, and 6.5 CM because I want to be able to shoot to my hearts content. Turns out I'm hoarding ?!? :LOL:

Yall think the Koch family is going to miss out on the "opportunity"? I can assure you with 100% confidence that they will not...

I am sure many were planning on doing this. I am torn between free market and hating people trying to capitalize on a media manufacturered crisis.

That's asinine and I hope he burns but what is it with hand sanitizer? I figure if I need it imma head to the liquor store, get some Everclear, a little Knox gelatin (This is the south, we all have some) and make some really runny jell-o shots! A little on my hands, a little in my mouth, and fuck CoVid-19! :LOL:

What difference does it make if they’re law abiding Americans?

I support All law abiding Americans exercising they’re 2A. I don’t care if you black white brown or in between, muslim Christian Jewish no religion.

Whoa...hey hey now....let's leave the Christian Jews out of this.

Yall think the Koch family is going to miss out on the "opportunity"? I can assure you with 100% confidence that they will not...

You think that maybe their shareholders won't be benefitting a little bit too ? FFS. :rolleyes:

That's asinine and I hope he burns but what is it with hand sanitizer? I figure if I need it imma head to the liquor store, get some Everclear, a little Knox gelatin (This is the south, we all have some) and make some really runny jell-o shots! A little on my hands, a little in my mouth, and fuck CoVid-19! :LOL:

{Sigh}
The last time I gave advice.....I couldn't find ginger at the grocery store. In spite of me apparently being EF "Doomsday" Hutton....
I always use pure ethyl alcohol in place of isopropyl. Isopropyl is poison, why put poison on your skin on purpose?
Everclear 190 is actually reagent grade ethyl alcohol, and you can drink it.

Cheap 100 proof vodka works just as good for disinfectant.
Everclear is gotten pricey.

I am sure many were planning on doing this. I am torn between free market and hating people trying to capitalize on a media manufacturered crisis.

This asshole needs the State Tax Commission on his ass. By the time he has to get a Business license, register with the Feds and State, and pay taxes for retail sale of product, he will never do this again and discourage others from this type of scumbaggery.

My son went to buy bottled water for work this week. No sir, we are limiting it to 2 gal per person. Shit i buy 5-6 gals a week on sundays for the work week. Looks like I'm screwed this week. Even our restaurants are running at 50% capacity. SO TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT THIS SHIT ALREADY. Next week the riots in the city will start. Game on!

• Wow
Reactions: nikonNUT
Koch is privately held, so no...shareholders will not really benefit, at least directly.

But you took it wrong. I have no problem with it. Just saying the TP rush is fkn retarded. Koch will have the shelves stocked. That was my point.
OK, thanks for the info. (y)

What a lot of people probably don't know is that most paper and tissue mills operate 24/7/50, the final 2 weeks being planned shutdown for maintenance/overhauls. When they are up and running 24/7, their output is at optimum and realistically can't be increased without risk of machine damage/failure or product going out of spec.
So, the longer that idiots keep hoarding, the longer the market will take to recover. As long as the slimeballs that are trying to make a fast buck are challenged in doing so, the hoarding should subside and inventories should grow in fairly short order. I'd like to think that in the near future, we are going to see Grocery Store Managers saying that they have so much TP on their shelves and in their warehouses, they can't give it away.

This manipulation/stampeding of the public by the media is criminal. They should be held accountable and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law (if there are even laws of that type in existence). There could be people injured or killed and the media will have blood on their hands. Before anyone tries to correct me.......yes, I know, they don't care.

{Sigh}
The last time I gave advice.....I couldn't find ginger at the grocery store. In spite of me apparently being EF "Doomsday" Hutton....
I always use pure ethyl alcohol in place of isopropyl. Isopropyl is poison, why put poison on your skin on purpose?
Everclear 190 is actually reagent grade ethyl alcohol, and you can drink it.

Cheap 100 proof vodka works just as good for disinfectant.
Everclear is gotten pricey.

Fair point! Being this is, again, the South I "might" know a fella or two that would hook me up with a mason jar full of homemade corn liquor.

I am not sure where the folks got the toilet paper idea , but it sure looks crazy and things haven't even realy kicked off.

But no , 'manufactured panic' will not subside in months time , by then folks will just be looking at eachother down a barrel of a gun.
Manufacturing and distribution will slow down considerably as plants close due to spread of infections.

ETFYXryU4AABqsr

How in the hell did they get carts that far from the store. They bringing their own from home?

Then they slide on their yoga pants over their 340lb frame and head to Wamart.

Quoted for truth! And they look like a can of Pilsburg biscuits that has popped! Every tried shopping after hysterical blindness has set in? Fucking impossible! :LOL:

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Not here bud been buying drinking water for 20 plus years working on the road. Guess i will have to barter cheap sandpaper hotel TP for drinking water :p

Reactions: nikonNUT

The more minorities that buy guns the better.
It will give them all skin in the game the next time the democrats come asking for their votes to help ban guns.

Capitalism is great.

But if you are not part of the supply chain, and you buy up shit with the sole intent of gouging people with what you've hoarded, I wouldn't stop anyone from putting a round in your face.
I don’t think you understand capitalism and the free market

Reactions: W54/XM-388
You can buy a cheap consumer grade RO system from Costco for like $250 that will make your average city tap water just as good or better than most of the cheap bottled water you buy.

Get a few glass and stainless containers and you are good to go.

And don't forget that bottle water like Dasani comes from untouched glacial springs that flow from the mountains of... taps. It's freaking tap water! Better filtered but tap water none the less...

"Dasani is a brand of bottled water created by the Coca-Cola Company, launched in 1999,[1] after the success of PepsiCo's Aquafina. It is one of many brands of Coca-Cola bottled water sold around the world. The product is tap water, filtered and bottled, with added sodium. "

"Aquafina Pure Water, the primary unflavored product produced under the Aquafina brand, is derived from local municipal tap water sources and goes through a purification process that incorporates reverse osmosis, ultraviolet, and ozone sterilization"

I actually do.

Theres a difference between capitalism, especially when attached to the supply chain and a difference in creating a shortage with the intent on gouging consumers who are now directly affected by newly created shortage; thats profiteering.

I'm not screaming 'we need a law' or any of that bullshit. I'm also not losing any sleep if someone burns that guys house down.

Reminds me of the fat tard I ran into Target the other day. Was waiting in line and he just went on (talking to no one, so basically trying to gloat about it) about how he has some crazy amount of TP in his house and how he planned on selling it to people who had no choice but to buy from him as he snags up any he can find for that sole purpose. Seeing as everyone was annoyed, and I was standing there with the 'will you shut the fuck up' look on my face, he makes eye contact and I mention to him that he should be careful as there are people out there who would only give you 30 cents for it.

He looks at me with a smug look and says, what, per roll? I could get A LOT more than that.

I simple say, no, for all of it.

Fat neckbeard didn't quite catch onto the 30 cent meaning, but he knew it wasn't about anything nice.

One interesting thing I always wonder about is how did humans ever survive for thousands of years without proper hydration?

It's like this constant religious mantra of you must be gussling water every few minutes or you will fall over dead.

If you read older books and study stuff and things, you'll find it wasn't uncommon at all for folks to go many many hours between having water to drink.

T.E. Lawrence wrote that eventually he gave up trying to carry water for the most part and took up mostly the local habit of you get to a well you drink like crazy, then you don't drink for a few days till you get to the next well.

People used to be fine having much longer spells of not drinking than every few minutes like now.

Yeah no shit.

My mother calls me yesterday and isn't worried about supplies or TP as they always have stuff, but it hit her that unless they stocked a metric ton of water they'd be screwed.

I turned her onto the katadyn/life straw/old school filter and bleach idea and said look out your window...there's a lake behind you with a gazillion gallons of fresh water in it.

Those suck to use, I would suggest instead of that, you just simply carry around a couple of these:

That will take care of most standard water you come across unless you are doing actual salt water or human waste or sewage where you need multi stage particle filtration and actual marine grade RO along with disinfectant in order to make drinkable.

Reactions: Dpp
I turned her onto the katadyn/life straw/old school filter and bleach idea and said look out your window...there's a lake behind you with a gazillion gallons of fresh water in it.

Something else to think about if you have a big lake behind you or a stream or such.
Try to see if you can get your digestive system to acclimate to the water without filtration, it may come in real handy to be able to drink the local water straight without ill effects in a hurry.

Sounds strange, but works. I've seen it many times where folks that were acclimated to the local water could drink it and new folks would be sick as a dog.

I may not either but I know that he was in Tennesse (with a State of Emergency in effect) and had a business (otherwise why would Amazon have pulled his stuff?) so he is running afoul of anti-profiteering laws as he "...said he had posted 300 bottles of hand sanitizer and immediately sold them all for between $8 and $70 each, multiples higher than what he had bought them for. To him, “it was crazy money.” " This is Tennessee's take on the whole thing...
"
Tennessee
  • Upon the declaration of a state emergency, charging "grossly excessive" prices for food, construction services, emergency supplies, or other vital goods or services.
  • Subject to civil penalty of between $1,000 and $3,000 per violation.
§ 47-18-5101, et seq.
Is hand sanitizer vital? I can't say but if he gets off with just a bunch of hand sanitizer in his garage he'll be lucky!

Last edited: