• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Canted base with wide ring spacing?

lp916

Private
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Hey guys, I'll start by saying I know what I'm getting myself into. lol

I have a 6mm ARC AR build with a 0-MOA monolithic top rail, and I'm most likely picking up a USO ER-25 with the T-PAL parallax erector housing, 58mm objective, and 35mm main tube from a member on here. I'm trying to find a 20-30 MOA mount with a wide enough ring spacing to fit the USO scope. Between the 35mm tube, cant, and long erector housing, the only one I've been able to find is the ADM Scout wide-pattern. I have a couple other ADM's and they've served me well, but was hoping to find something a little more polished/high-end for this one. Does anyone know of an AR-friendly mount that would fit the bill? Doesn't need to be QD, and the ring spacing has to be at least like 72mm or so.

My fallback option would be to get a PRI 30 MOA flat-top adapter rail and use a set of standard rings, but that'd be pretty goofy since I already have the PRI monolithic rail / handguard, so it'd kind of defeat the purpose. Plus, it'd look goofy with the rail-on-rail-on-rail. lol So I'll probably go with the ADM if I can't find something better.

Have you looked at this goofy, rail-on-rail option? Badger 22 moa riser: https://www.badgerordnance.com/riser-rail-22-moa-249-25.html

Here's mine:

20231121_180948_HDR.jpg

There's ~78mm between the rings. You'd get even more if you used the very end slots but the Seekins rings are so wide that they overhang the ends. I had either Badger or Leupold Mark 4 rings on there at one time and they might've fit the end slots without overhanging (old, don't remember).

Reactions: lp916
Have you looked at this goofy, rail-on-rail option? Badger 22 moa riser: https://www.badgerordnance.com/riser-rail-22-moa-249-25.html

Here's mine:

View attachment 8278124

There's ~78mm between the rings. You'd get even more if you used the very end slots but the Seekins rings are so wide that they overhang the ends. I had either Badger or Leupold Mark 4 rings on there at one time and they did fit the end slots without overhanging.
Looks way better than the PRI rail riser, for sure. Thanks for the option! I also found the Leupold Mark IMS while digging this afternoon, has 80mm ish ring spacing and comes in 20 MOA. Haven't seen much input on that one though. Their Mark AR mount is cheap, but the IMS at least looks well machined and higher end, more fitting of their asking price...

Warne/Skyline has a 35mm 20 MOA with 82mm between the rings. It's a cantilever, which wouldn't be required for a true monolithic upper. No personal experience with that particular model.

Reactions: lp916