• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Cantilever for Bolt Guns

Sharpened Graphite

Battery Licker
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2018
AZ
Checked around on all the big players, nobody seems to make a set of cantilevered rings or mounts lower than 1" for 30mm or 34mm tubes. Just no demand? On most rigs, I can get away with 0.8" for a 56mm objective. Putting an AR-height mount just makes me run out of riser adjustment.

Do you really need that much room? I've never run into a situation where I couldn't get the cope forward enough on a bolt. Lowest cantilever I've seen to the best of my memory is around 1.35"

Do you really need that much room? I've never run into a situation where I couldn't get the cope forward enough on a bolt. Lowest cantilever I've seen to the best of my memory is around 1.35"

I could pinch two rings closer together near the turret housing and mount it forward, yes, but I'm looking to maintain a wider scope ring distance. More of an aesthetics thing. The Spuhr 4026 and 3026 are both 1.26" for anyone who might be thinking of it.