• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Cape Vacation starts today....

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Have to see if I can get some good pictures of boats and beeches.

Now it's bacon face....

image.jpg

Gonna be rolling heavy...

image.jpg

Our bikes have a history of riding on the back of the Pilot, getting to the destination, where they are secured on the porch until resecured on the Pilot for the ride home.

Wish one of these bikes was going....

image.jpg

And I'm not meaning Lowlights bike included there.

Cape Cod.

Hoping its all not Covid Lockdown.

Staying in Chatham, right at the elbow.

What the CDC etc is not mentioning about that P-Town covid outbreak a few weeks ago that started a lot of this shit is that it occured during "Bear Week".

Bear Week is when Provincetown celebrates big burly gay guys with beards and extra weight.

Im guessing there was a lot of Bears and the Bees stuff going on swapping fluids and viruses. Had the Pilgrims known what was going to happen where they made their First Landing they may have set torch to the earth and salted the soil.

Im thinking the sniffles is the least dire thing they need worry about but Fauci was able to turn it into "DELTA PANDEMIC".

Cape May or Cape Cod?

I’m jealous, but I leave for the Outer banks in a week and a half, so that helps.
    Now I am jealous of that. We used to go out to the OBX every year until we had to move up to MN for work. We take our 3 dogs and what was 12 hour drive is now 25 hours. Such a peaceful and relaxing place. Hope to get back in the next couple of years. We usually went mid-late September. Enjoy!

Pleasant Bay

VHQwlJOl.jpg

nz8Dl7Vl.jpg

Ryders Cove coolness.....

ghbJ0Hpl.jpg

These are RCA Marconi towers. During WWII they were a secret weapon against the U-Boat fleet capturing their blast messages.

4mKJVpTl.jpg

iLBAEKRl.jpg

WPoY6mQl.jpg

IuyZQXgl.jpg

This was bad ass....

7PCzWsSl.jpg

USHXz9Hl.jpg

MloGikTl.jpg

qGKG53gl.jpg

The Resort Dog.....

UPEeZLul.jpg

JGPLi02l.jpg

Nauset Beach....

SpXAilTl.jpg

nOxoqIhl.jpg

VMX4EMWl.jpg

The dark shadow in the water between the girl and the boy is a seal....but you are never sure until they come up for air. When the kids are in the water I watch with polarized glasses and they get out until the shadow passes. The shore line is deceiving....four feet from where the waves break, where the water turns from sand brown to green, the bottom drops and you are easily in shark depth......

zMe2Ba5l.jpg

Good reading materials....

8hgtuP7l.jpg

The author posts over at CMP, was 18 yoa when he arrived in France early 1945.

Was taking a picture of the cirrus cloud, rain coming, a seagull tried to photobomb me...

0qZa5ail.jpg

Beautiful beach...peeps seem afraid to go in the water though. Wife and I were in 4-5 times, kids spent the better part of their day in it. Much warmer than our usual beach up on Cape Ann.

T7sioLWl.jpg

FzS0IJml.jpg

Pleasant Bay....may try to rent a sailboat out there tommorow.

C4jTQy0l.jpg

Last edited:
    Clouds today...we broke out the bikes......

Lunch stop.

U2tFpjgl.jpg

My HAFAMB.

tA0hbE7l.jpg

Heavy As Fuck Attack Mountain Bike......How to take a lightweight aluminum frame and add tons of shit in bags, binoculars, water, camera, phones, keys, sunscreen, locks and etc to make it weigh 200 pounds before you put 200 pounds of shit in the saddle.

Ice Cream Break....for the non Ketos

DTRG10nl.jpg

erk1zDwl.jpg

XCydEmKl.jpg

Even the bees get a cone...

MvWG1Qtl.jpg

There is a USMC VN War Infantry LT that opened up an ice cream shop in Chatham called Short and Sweet. If I break my carbs Ill get his ice cream.

Cape Cod.

Hoping its all not Covid Lockdown.

Staying in Chatham, right at the elbow.

What the CDC etc is not mentioning about that P-Town covid outbreak a few weeks ago that started a lot of this shit is that it occured during "Bear Week".

Bear Week is when Provincetown celebrates big burly gay guys with beards and extra weight.

Im guessing there was a lot of Bears and the Bees stuff going on swapping fluids and viruses. Had the Pilgrims known what was going to happen where they made their First Landing they may have set torch to the earth and salted the soil.

Im thinking the sniffles is the least dire thing they need worry about but Fauci was able to turn it into "DELTA PANDEMIC".

Head out on one of the Whale Watching boats in P-town. It's a 4 hour cruise, but you won't be sorry. A fun time had by all.

Man, I could look at pictures of boats all day. I have a rotating stock of boat pictures for my lock screen on my phone.

Attachments

• 93969F28-D2E6-4485-9D6F-2A0558729D89.png
      93969F28-D2E6-4485-9D6F-2A0558729D89.png
      1.4 MB · Views: 28
    Last edited:
    Heading home tomorrow.

Sunny and hot today.

Im not expecting much from this hurricane.

If it follows the track I saw last night peeps in the Berkshires and you will be at risk.

I remember that one in 2011......hyped up the concern for Boston but nothing happened in the east.

Meanwhile in the west Route 2 was knocked out for months due to land slides and southern Vt towns were carried down stream.

Some downtown Chatham....

1fvTurQl.jpg

4isLyyel.jpg

Third trip to Nauset Beach.....this is what it looks like when there are sharks nearby. Everyone standing on shore looking at an expanse of featureless water. I did see a shadow out deeper beyond where the seals swim that was out of the ordinary and swimming away from the shore. seals tend to parallel within twenty yards of shore. One day while glassing empty water I did see a fin......could have been a shark, could have been a tuna, could have been a Mola Mola......I knew I wasnt going Chief Brody with my .38.

ILipT7hl.jpg

Haze Gray fog bank out at sea....

X0d4P9jl.jpg

More wave break....wife wants to try and get one good enough to blow up for art in the house......Thinking my Fuji X100V may not be up to that task in its point and shoot config.

tOevglal.jpg

euT1cGvl.jpg

AuTZY4Vl.jpg

DUilmdpl.jpg

I4sofybl.jpg

ro7hCHyl.jpg

Fog moved in after dinner. We went to Chatham Bars for drinks and dessert

Dcip3t9l.jpg

q5kvhLcl.jpg

wbeQDUbl.jpg

Daughter thinks this was Taylor swifts wedding....

AbnNftel.jpg

but she was more into the ice cream....

asBRa2Dl.jpg

Last picture heading out of Chatham

Q2AKn6Kl.jpg

Nice pictures. We usually go to Eastham, but haven’t been able to make it this year

Nice pictures. We usually go to Eastham, but haven’t been able to make it this year

There was less mask bullshit this year than last year.......I skipped the trip to Chatham last year and went sailing in Pleasant Bay to avoid the covid BS.

unsure if that will last though....

We were going to hiot Coast Guard Beach one of the days but Nauset was so nice we just kept going back....big swells, super clean water.