• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Capitol Armory GTG?

SCGunner84

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 19, 2018
Recently found out about Capitol Armory out of TX and it seems like they have a pretty good process for buying a suppressor. This will be my second can but I really like the idea of it being about to be shipped right to my door and with the eforms now I’m hoping quite a less wait time. Any hide members used them for suppressor purchase, specifically non TX residents. Just looking for some feedback before I buy.

Thanks

They are sorta local which is a major boon for me but they are the only place I buy from.

Recently found out about Capitol Armory out of TX and it seems like they have a pretty good process for buying a suppressor. This will be my second can but I really like the idea of it being about to be shipped right to my door and with the eforms now I’m hoping quite a less wait time. Any hide members used them for suppressor purchase, specifically non TX residents. Just looking for some feedback before I buy.

Thanks
I would definitely call them up about that ship to door for non residents thing. I think it has to go to an dealer out of state who could then ship to your door. I feel its an instate tothedoor thing.
1642022741754.png

Last edited:

Thanks
I've used them in the past and have had good luck.

PM sent

They are sorta local which is a major boon for me but they are the only place I buy from.

I would definitely call them up about that ship to door for non residents thing. I think it has to go to an dealer out of state who could then ship to your door. I feel its an instate tothedoor thing.
View attachment 7782860
I might give them a call and see if they can ship directly to me or not the. Thanks for the info.

Only place I shop any more. Torrey and Jorge will spoil you. Absolutely amazing customer service and knowledge.

Reactions: SCGunner84
I have dealt with them in the past and they were good to go. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

Great guys down there, easy to deal with, had one communication snafu on a can and they contacted me, called them and got it all sorted ASAP without any problems. there are many a reason they are one of the biggest NFA dealers in the country.

Thanks for all the info guys, I placed my order today through Capitol Armory for a Dead Air Nomad L. Since I reside in South Carolina it will be able to ship straight to my door.

"If you are a customer in Texas, Alabama, Colorado, Georgia, Kansas, Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, or Virginia, we have you covered from beginning to end. For all other states, don’t worry, we have FFLs pending and will be able to handle the entire process shortly."

https://www.capitolarmory.com/support/how-to-buy-a-suppressor-online.html

Whoa, how do they legally have a footprint in all those states? Or is partnership with folks such as yourself?