• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Capt obvious study, lockdown did nothing for wuhan flu, destroyed economy (Hopkins)

"An analysis of each of these three groups support the conclusion that lockdowns have had little to no effect on COVID-19 mortality.

More specifically, stringency index studies find that lockdowns in Europe and the United States only reduced COVID-19 mortality by 0.2% on average.
Shelter in Place Orders (SIPOs) were also ineffective, only reducing COVID-19 mortality by 2.9% on average. Specific NPI studies also find no broad-based evidence of noticeable effects on COVID-19 mortality.

While this meta-analysis concludes that lockdowns have had little to no public health effects, they have imposed enormous economic and social costs where they have been adopted.

In consequence, lockdown policies are ill-founded and should be rejected as a pandemic policy instrument."

More specifically, stringency index studies find that lockdowns in Europe and the United States only reduced COVID-19 mortality by 0.2% on average

Hey tots worth it if one life is saved.....blah,blah,blah. That is the lefts narrative and justification for all this. I wonder how many people the vaccine saved from death (unprovable) vs how many did the jab kill?

More specifically, stringency index studies find that lockdowns in Europe and the United States only reduced COVID-19 mortality by 0.2% on average

Hey tots worth it if one life is saved.....blah,blah,blah. That is the lefts narrative and justification for all this. I wonder how many people the vaccine saved from death (unprovable) vs how many died the jab kill?

Plus I wonder how many died because they couldn’t get in for elective procedures…like stints or other medical care

Addiction issues due to isolation

Mental health

People who lost their homes

Etc

Reactions: Dot3 and Forrest84
Plus I wonder how many died because they couldn’t get in for elective procedures…like stints or other medical care

Addiction issues due to isolation

Mental health

People who lost their homes

Etc
I work in the Houston med center and this is a subject nobody wants to acknowledge still. ALOT of people missed a lot of critical treatments and appointments for cancer, heart disease etc… plus isolating the elderly from their families while they were healthy and on their death beds. I can go on but y’all get the picture

Study is mostly false. Needed to lock down harderer for it to work. That wasn't a real lock down.

• Haha
Reactions: TurboTrout
Yeah, but no more mean tweets.

No democrats gave a shit about Covid until Trump smoked their asses with his State of the Union.

Chinese released Covid to quell Hong Kong and catch a break from the trade wars.

Lock down this dick.

Chinese released Covid to quell Hong Kong and catch a break from the trade wars.
I have said this many times.

Then the Democrats here used it to get rid of Trump. Now they are keeping it going out of some misguided attempt to hold power but that is backfiring big time.

Study is mostly false. Needed to lock down harderer for it to work. That wasn't a real lock down.
Being dropped on your head repeatedly as a child, doesn't make you interesting, just boring……..

Reactions: ShooterM1
I have said this many times.

Then the Democrats here used it to get rid of Trump. Now they are keeping it going out of some misguided attempt to hold power but that is backfiring big time.

Being dropped on your head repeatedly as a child, doesn't make you interesting, just boring……..

Once we enact communism the lockdowns will stop COVID. Please trust the science.

• Haha
Reactions: Im2bent