• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Caption this photo

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
Mine is ----Trumps balls are this big!!!
Donald+Trump+World+Leaders+Meet+NATO+Summit+y62JyaC_RSvl.jpg

"When he pulled out, I swear my asshole was blown out this big!"

Guy with glasses overhears this and is speechless.

Trump gloats, beaming with pride, thinking "Yep, that's my dick."

Reactions: Stpilot12 and 1J04
Macron to himself in prissy french "I must find someone that will talk to me".

Reactions: Yasherka
Guy in glasses: "Did you just grab my ass?"
Trump: "You know it homie!"

Woman in blue: "...then I look down in the toilet, and there's this stinky loaf about this big, and it's all greenish colored because I had eaten a quart of blueberries last night. I had to break it apart with the plunger so it would flush"

Reactions: Dewey7271
Trump to skinny guy... "You know how I know your gay?"

Lady in blue... "I was telling Donald, that that guys ass hole is this wide cuz he bends over for anyone."

Lady in red..."I remember when he let me bang him with that huge zucchini... that I ate afterwards."

Trump, "I just shit myself again... maybe nobody will notice."

Trump a few seconds later, "Shit, the Stormy Daniels' clap drip just dropped a pus ball, maybe it won't show..."

Woman in blue, "Donnies ass is puckered up this tight, u reckon he shit his self again."

Guy by Blue, "smells like it."

Grey hair looking at Trump, "Damn that shit stinks".

Woman in red, "what's that gunk just splattered my shoe?"

Trump Laughing to himself as he knows these folks are all traitors to their own people and he is going to expose them.
May in disgust and gesture they are figuring out I've sold their asses out on Brexit.
Macron, Bout time to smoke another dick.
Merkel, out of pic, How I miss my days in the Stasi...

R

Trump told lady in blue how bout a little pussy? I told him mine was this big! How you think I made it to the top?

Reactions: Yasherka