• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Car accident - whose fault?

Id blame the trashy woman wanting do distract her " husband" while he is driving 10 and 2 poor little fella never stood a chance , he may have used poor judgement , but she put there lives and the lives of others in jeopardy lol must not have seen blood flows red on the highway . a great bit of useful knowledge if you actually pay attention in driving class . almost as good a Syphilis – A Motion Picture Clinic (1937) great films to educate an innocent young boys on the dangers of those dirty whores . I even think south park did a series on this topic . and above all that it was Florida they are sort of special people riding the short bus you can't blame them for the crazy stunts they get up to .

Distracted driver at least one bares guilt... and injury.... probably both:unsure:.

Last edited:
Teddy Pendergrass lost his dick supposedly when getting head that resulted in an accident. He also wound up in a wheel chair .

• Wow
Reactions: UKDslayer
Says driver was injured due to the sexual act occurring during collision……soooo
DEA4A92B-E684-4832-B80B-0A130B7EC258.png

• Haha
Reactions: BytorJr
I’ll say it’s fedex’s fault. The reason being the FedEx driver was probably opening my package to steal half my ammo order while marking it delivered at the same, therefor unable to avoid the crash.

must have been the worst blowie ever for him to try to kill himself and drive into oncoming traffic...
or perhaps the best one ever?

Tbh, such stories don’t surprise me anymore. I’m a truck driver, and I’ve seen so many car accidents that I guess nobody has seen in life. The scariest shit I’ve seen is when I saw a car rolling in the air about 5 times after having been hit by another car sideways. I rushed to help the person in the car. Luckily the driver managed to stay alive. He’s a father of 4 kids, man. I called 911 and helped them take him to the hospital. I also advised him about the law firm I knew (https://puschnguyen.com), so he could get compensation, but I guess it was not the first thing he wanted to do then. I was happy he survived. So, folks, always be careful. There’s no reason to drive fast.
You sit on the ambulance drivers lap and steer, or did you guys grab a handle and run with the stretcher?

1670933605600.png

Tbh, such stories don’t surprise me anymore. I’m a truck driver, and I’ve seen so many car accidents that I guess nobody has seen in life. The scariest shit I’ve seen is when I saw a car rolling in the air about 5 times after having been hit by another car sideways. I rushed to help the person in the car. Luckily the driver managed to stay alive. He’s a father of 4 kids, man. I called 911 and helped them take him to the hospital. I also advised him about the law firm I knew (https://puschnguyen.com), so he could get compensation, but I guess it was not the first thing he wanted to do then. I was happy he survived. So, folks, always be careful. There’s no reason to drive fast.
Welcome to the Hide.

Yeah, driving down I-81 in Virginia I saw an 18 wheeler upside down on top of a car. Both flat as a pancake, the rescue guys were'nt even trying. That one made me slow down.

your's even if you were not there it was totally your fault somewhere in the back of your mind you were thinking about that other guy wrecking his car even if it was not into your car so again it's your fault . lol

I dont know WTF is wrong with ya'll, its clearly a case of 'Orange Man Bad'.

Its Trump's fault.