• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Car collection!

alpha6164

Minuteman
Oct 3, 2008
Jacksonville, FL
Its been a while since I have posted and not sure what happened to the thread with everyone posting their cars. I have been slowly adding to the collection over the last few years. The latest acquisition was the one owner, 4k miles, factory stripe delete Ford GT that looks like it came off the factory floor. My weakness used to me women, guns and cars in no specific order but since getting married 3yrs ago I told wifey, giving up all the girls so gonna go hard core with the guns and cars and she hasnt minded.

Wow, and I thought I was making it because I recently got a job that pays $18.85/hr and $85 per diem lol. Still got a loooong way to go before I make it to Alpha's level. Nice rides, looks like you have good taste in cars...

I'm available for adoption or a small trust fund....Poppy lmao

^^That is cool, I would also be less fussy if I had a Lambo. The only downside is he is likely to carry on your passion for fine automobiles, and when he turns 16 your hair will become gray!!

Reactions: Geno C.
3 thing keep me from having cars like that, time to enjoy them, weather to enjoy them, and $$$, ?
I'll play though;
IMG_0968.JPG

'57 F-500 that was bought new by my wifes grandfather. 29,000 original miles. It only comes out after the salt is off the roads here and is put away before the first salt in the fall/winter.
IMG_0023.JPG

This is what I drive the rest of the time.

3 thing keep me from having cars like that, time to enjoy them, weather to enjoy them, and $$$, ?
I'll play though;View attachment 6885610
'57 F-500 that was bought new by my wifes grandfather. 29,000 original miles. It only comes out after the salt is off the roads here and is put away before the first salt in the fall/winter.View attachment 6885612
This is what I drive the rest of the time.

Love thar ‘57.

And this is why I live in Florida. Can enjoy the rides year round, and they def get their fair share of use. My 2001 Diablo 6.0 has ticked over 50k miles.

Reactions: Geno C.
I hear ya! That mileage is actually right in line with what I would consider putting on any car that I wanted to collect but still drive. I couldn't stand to have it sit untouched but wouldn't want to run up the miles either.

Like the abs flexing in the first pic!! LOL what do you do for a living?

I’m also a physician (Anesthesiologist) and my car collection only includes an Acura NSX and a BMW M5. What gives??????

Reactions: diverdon
I’m also a physician (Anesthesiologist) and my car collection only includes an Acura NSX and a BMW M5. What gives??????

That is awesome. Cool to have other MDs on here. To answer your question is "leverage." When i was working as an associate professor for university of Fl, my income was soley reliable upon me. 13 years ago i left and opened a chain of urgent care centers so others work for me :) I have a staff of over 40 people.

Man, I wish my wife would allow me to use the excuse that because I married her I can go hard on the gun spending!! Awesome rides!!

Well after that post I suppose posting a picture of my rather dad'ish Jaguar F-Pace would seem like pulling out a Red Ryder at a machine gun rally.

Here’s my Daisy BB gun at the PO-lice track....

3425EB67-8A7A-4EC9-818D-2137D6A4EC42.jpeg
5D798BB4-AE96-4393-9052-D4B2D335B1FD.jpeg

479B3292-7F8E-413D-A54D-F3E1EC01E6E8.jpeg

Paid off the house last year and the wife said I could have any car I wanted, within reason.....

2017 Jaguar XE R Sport 3.0L DOHC V6 supercharged, 8 speed ZF, British Racing Green, 4 doors, no waiting. Ordered in December of 16, they built it to spec and it was delivered April Fools day 17....

Last edited:
Reactions: Kansas_Born
I’d like to see you buy a new ford gt and compare the new to the older. I suppose the newer ecooboost is quicker but it’s hard to beat boost even in a 6 banger lol

You need to meet my wife. She thinks I spend to much on my old cars. She needs to talk to you and your wife

Reactions: diverdon
Thats a hell of a collection! Your VT 6.0 is a gem. I have driven many different Lambos and that one has always been my favorite. I have always loved the 5 speed gearbox in that car.

Also, FYI, be very cautious when you close the doors on the Ford GT. There are 2 plastic guide tabs along the top off the door that slide into a slot on the roof. If the car is on a decent incline and the chassis is flexing slightly, that guide may not line up. If you close the door hard enough, it will break that tab. Ask me how I know....

Damn man, I don’t even have all of those cars in my matchbox collection yet. Very nice.

The first gen GT is still one of my dream cars, sadly the prices have went the opposite direction that I’d hoped since new. Back in 07 or 08, a local dealer had a new/unsold baby blue & orange GT on the showroom floor for 150k...I considered it for about 10 minutes, until I realized I was barely making that per year back then. Now, what... 10 years later...that same car would fetch 4x that price.

200 yd line target retriever
i-6w75bph-L.jpg

Heres my 67 fairlane and 13 590hp Roush Raptor
f4 (1).PNG

20180706_165913.jpg