• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Carbide cutter for Wilson trimmer?

Hunt

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2005
Tennessee
You folks know of anywhere that has a carbide cutter for a Wilson trimmer? Kinneman's used to have them but their site looks to be no longer available.

Sinclair's has them but they want $70 for the kit and I'm not willing to spend $70 on the cutter kit alone.

Re: Carbide cutter for Wilson trimmer?

I don't think I could spend 70 bucks on a cutter for a Trimmer that cost me 50 brand new.

Re: Carbide cutter for Wilson trimmer?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think I could spend 70 bucks on a cutter for a Trimmer that cost me 50 brand new. </div></div>
If you get the version with a base and micrometer, $145, it becomes more sensible.

Humor aside, a standard replacement cutter costs $20. How many of these will the purchase of a carbide cutter replace?