• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

carbine buffer adapter for magpul PRS gen 3

pinkhair

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2008
Savannah, ga
Does anyone happen to have this piece? It doesn't seem to be something that you can just buy from magpul for whatever reason and it appears that I've lost mine. Lemme know if you have one that I can buy off you.
Thanks

I'm not sure that Magpul ever made an adaptor for the PRS Gen 3. They make an adaptor for the UBR when using a carbine length action in their intermediate (A5) length RE. Either way, Spike's Tactical and Heavy Buffers both make rifle to carbine spacers, you can cut to fit for other applications.

I'm not sure that Magpul ever made an adaptor for the PRS Gen 3. They make an adaptor for the UBR when using a carbine length action in their intermediate (A5) length RE. Either way, Spike's Tactical and Heavy Buffers both make rifle to carbine spacers, you can cut to fit for other applications.
They did make one and they were actually nice enough to send me a replacement. Solid company. Thanks though

Reactions: Ichi and msgriff
They did make one and they were actually nice enough to send me a replacement. Solid company. Thanks though
Were you asking about the nosepiece for a carbine receiver extension? I thought you were asking about buffer spacers.

Mine came with a 2.5" and 3" spacer. Did you lose both?

Attachments

• 17031890524443481699710645219876.jpg
    17031890524443481699710645219876.jpg
    413.2 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: JS8588
Nah I’ve got the one that’ll accept a rifle buffer tube but the one that will allow me to use a carbine buffer tube I misplaced apparently. It’s no biggie though, I told magpul and they’re sending me what I need.
That's good cs right there!