• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Carbon fiber barrel for PSA AR-10

Maelstrom

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2007
Southern Maryland
I have a PSA AR-10 that I want to get rebarreled. I would like to get a carbon fiber barrel preferably a Bartlein. I have emailed Craddock Precision to see if they can do it. Are there any other shops that work on AR-10 barrels?

I have a PSA AR-10 that I want to get rebarreled. I would like to get a carbon fiber barrel preferably a Bartlein. I have emailed Craddock Precision to see if they can do it. Are there any other shops that work on AR-10 barrels?
Many barrel manufacturers produce DPMS pattern Large Frame barrels.

FWIW... typically the name "AR-10" means the Armalite pattern.... just sayin' since using the right pattern name will help avoid confusion, in context to your "DPMS" pattern PA10, and its DPMS pattern barrel nut threads.
( The whole no "Mil-Spec" guideline thing for Large Frame AR's is a PITA )

I have a Proof 1:10 rifle gas
Frontline Precision on here ([email protected]) can get to your you. Recently had them in stock. Not sure if he will barrel it for you but any smith can. JP makes a .308 that is headspaced to Proof barrels so makes it easy.

I hope you’re not sending the upper in to get a barrel put on…. But a vise and armorers wrench and do it yourself… stupid easy, and fast.