• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Carbon Six LLC AR platform barrels!

CarbonSix

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 4, 2018
Louisiana
carbonsixllc.com
Carbon Six LLC is now offering AR 15 and AR 10 barrels. All made to order the way you want. Don't see an option, give me a call and we'll see if we can make it happen. We have built 243 WSSM, 325WSM, 300 WSM, and many more custom gas gun barrels.

$75 off all AR barrels until 1/2/2023.

Thank You,
Gene
844-883-9493
[email protected]
carbonsixllc.com

Attachments

• Holiday sale 2022.jpg
    Holiday sale 2022.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 123
Reactions: Ledzep
POF Revolution and Rogue replacement barrels (.308 but with an AR15 sized barrel extension) please! Already have your Sig Cross barrel (Schnee's) which is fantastic. Would be willing to send my Revolution barrel in if needed.

Reactions: tyrider427
Don't see an option, give me a call and we'll see if we can make it happen.
I think you'd get a LOT of milage out of making Ruger SFAR barrels machined to fit the existing proprietary alloy barrel extension, the barrel is the heaviest part of the gun and I'm sure a lot of folks would love to make something so handy even lighter.

for my part I I'm actually interested in getting a carbon fiber barrel done for my MDRX, but that's a giant ball of R&D time for probably a smallish market segment.

• Love
Reactions: Noobilicious
I think you'd get a LOT of milage out of making Ruger SFAR barrels machined to fit the existing proprietary alloy barrel extension, the barrel is the heaviest part of the gun and I'm sure a lot of folks would love to make something so handy even lighter.

for my part I I'm actually interested in getting a carbon fiber barrel done for my MDRX, but that's a giant ball of R&D time for probably a smallish market segment.
We have looked into the MDRX and that is a big ole nope. Only way that would happen is if a company wanted to take up an exclusive deal and ordered enough to make it worth our time.

We have looked into the MDRX and that is a big ole nope. Only way that would happen is if a company wanted to take up an exclusive deal and ordered enough to make it worth our time.
pretty much what I figured, out of curiosity and for future, what are your minimums for such a situation? (can PM me if you don't want the info publicly visible)

Were you able to get this done? Im interested as well
No, the order minimums were out of my range at present, but it's not something I've discounted as a future option. Like all nice things, you have to come with a decent wad of $$$ to make it happen from scratch.

if I were to go that route in future I'd be buying the barrels from C6 and making the matching bolt/gas block/extension parts myself and selling it as a compatible caliber kit.

Reactions: tyrider427
I spoke with Gene today. He was very helpful. Doesn't sound like the route I'll go which is unfortunate for POF. If there was more than just you and I, any company could take it on and do pretty well!

I spoke with Gene today. He was very helpful. Doesn't sound like the route I'll go which is unfortunate for POF. If there was more than just you and I, any company could take it on and do pretty well!
Don't you have a donor barrel extension from a shot-out barrel?