• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Care Package

Breeze260

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2009
Ohio
I have some old magazines (Guns,Guns&Ammo,Shooting Times,Playboy,Stuff) That I would like to send to some of our military personel overseas. I know when I was over there it was always nice to get a package from home. I just dont know how to get some names and addresses. If you know how I can get some addresses or you have one send it my way, Thanks

Re: Care Package

Send hink a PM. I've mailed him a bunch of mag's and he will get them to the man/woman overseas.

Try anysoldier.com. It's a great way to send stuff to the troops. You can even pick the branch of service and AO of your choice.

I always donate to USAF in Qatar...its a tough life for those men and women. Starbucks,Mcdonalds, Burger King, Green Bean cafe, Doha mall, 3 drink limit on post, allowed to have sex, etc... just wretched.