• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Care packages have been sent out!

alexj-12

Administrator
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 17, 2020
    Illinois
    Hey everyone, care packages have been sent out so if you sent your address to me you should receive one very soon. I hope you enjoy everything we included in the packages and if you'd like to receive one next year all you'll need to do is become an commercial member or annual supporter :)

Thank you very much.

It's probably the only Christmas present I'm getting this year because, quite frankly I'm on Santa's permanent 'Bad' list for lighting my brother on fire when he was 6. The truth be told, he was out by the time he made it down the hall to mom's room, but let that be one of life's little lessons, DO NOT light your little brother on fire. Now I know

All kidding aside, thanks and Merry Christmas.

Pete

Got it, Thank You and Merry Christmas

Love my schwag, thank you to everyone that makes this site the quintessential precision rifle site bar none.

Merry Christmas!

got it, kudo's to Frank and crew for thinking of those that support the site. Thank you and Merry Christmas to all.......