• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Careful with that mayo, eugene

That manager needs mandatory range time.

Reaction time: 9.2
Mindset: 10
Situational awareness/preparedness: 10
Accuracy: Prolapsed buttholes

Violent crime will go down drastically once the would-be perps realize that they most likely will not even make it to a police station to begin with. This one should not have gotten away, at all...

I hope we have access to the live-feed when he arrives at the Georgia State Prison and tells the other inmates "what he's in for." Should be highly entertaining.
Depends. If he's black and shot whitey he may be a hero in the joint.

Reactions: SniperBro
That manager needs mandatory range time.

Reaction time: 9.2
Mindset: 10
Situational awareness/preparedness: 10
Accuracy: Prolapsed buttholes

Violent crime will go down drastically once the would-be perps realize that they most likely will not even make it to a police station to begin with. This one should not have gotten away, at all...

We also need to do something about our mental health in this country. There's something else going on in the shooters life to elicit this type of reaction over mayo.

Reactions: UKDslayer
We also need to do something about our mental health in this country. There's something else going on in the shooters life to elicit this type of reaction over mayo.
Just like the highways its stress over everything. High prices, inflation, war in Ukraine etc. Uncertainty andinsecurity. Pile that on top of all the personal shit we deal with, and the inundation of senseless violence in entertainment (if thats what you want to call it), massive pushing of these stories y the media. We're getting stressed to the breaking point.

Reactions: UKDslayer
ungrateful little bastard ruining what could have been a good sandwich with excessive mayo use not much calls for a good shooting like wasting a good sandwich fry the little shit .:oops::rolleyes::unsure: lol

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Drug deal gone wrong and Mayo on sandwich is the cover story?

Recently in my area there were a string of shootings and everyone involved said it was related to concrete work...

AC419DCF-C47F-49C0-864B-19B780E74F7F.jpeg

Just like the highways its stress over everything. High prices, inflation, war in Ukraine etc. Uncertainty andinsecurity. Pile that on top of all the personal shit we deal with, and the inundation of senseless violence in entertainment (if thats what you want to call it), massive pushing of these stories y the media. We're getting stressed to the breaking point.

100%

I wonder how many suicides and murders the media is responsible for with their constant fear mongering and divisive messaging.

Reactions: lariat
In the shooter’s defense, Subway puts on way too much mayo.

Was it mayo or Miracle Whip?

Sirhr
Whatever Burgerking uses that I'm sure sits unrefrigerated All Day Long. I can eat artichoke or broccoli dipped in Dukes mayo, but won't touch a burger or sandwich with any mayo on it. It's too Canadian!

was it a white supremacist? judging by the lack of a description of the perp he must fit the description they dont want to unjustly stereotype.

Disagree.
Mayo is disgusting.
It's a gelatinous glob of white pus passed off as a sandwich spread.

I'd poppa cap in a mofo if it ended up on my sammich. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: Rthur

And then some selfish ass puts a glob of mayo on yer sammich.

FMR, that is the last straw.

Disagree.
Mayo is disgusting.
It's a gelatinous glob of white pus passed off as a sandwich spread.

I'd poppa cap in a mofo if it ended up on my sammich. 😂😂

I didn't have a huge issue with it until I just read your description....so gross lol.

First off, Miracle Whip would have prevented the shooting. Mayo is nasty. And whoever is putting mayo on their fries needs a solid beating with an iron rod; it’s just wrong.

Reactions: Maggot
I will say though, any-and-all whom were involved with the release of that SOB so many times,,,, THEY are the ones whom should be on the docket. Aidin' an' Abettin'.

(My Cousin Vinny)