• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Cartridge holder

DlAM0ND

Private
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2011
NC USA,
Hey all just wondering if anyone knows some sites where u can get the cartridge holders for the butt stock that have the zipping pocket on them, thought they were cool, and is there a name for them?

Re: Cartridge holder

triad tactical, tac-ops, the for sale section, ive even seen knockoffs in the sportsmans guide catalog

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">uh.......call me silly......

a stock pack..??..?? </div></div>

Based on his other posts, perhaps more of a butt pack??

Cheers,

Sirhr

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The correct term is... Rear Rifle Ammo Retention System.

RRARS for short.

But only secret squirrels know that term. </div></div>

My bad.....

Sucks being on the outside looking in......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DlAM0ND</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey all just wondering if anyone knows some sites where u can get the cartridge holders for the butt stock that have the zipping pocket on them, thought they were cool, and is there a name for them? </div></div>

You can find some here at Patriot Outfitters

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DlAM0ND</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thought they were cool</div></div>

Best reason to buy anything...WINNING! Where's Boltripper?

Josh

You need to clarify..do you want a 'normal' cartridge holder or a 'bi' cartridge holder?

If he does, he needs to read for about 6 months before posting again. But then, I may be biased, I read about 100 times more than I post.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wonder if he will ever come back......

lol......

WINNING....... </div></div>

Needing a stock pack DIAMOND must be going high capacity. You can only imagine how many cartridges he can hold in his prison purse.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">uh.......call me silly......

a stock pack..??..?? </div></div>

That's good. Screwin' with a newbie.