• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Cartridge Lighter

Maser

Trump 2024
Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com
    Having way too much fun with my webcam! If I was a smoker I would love this lighter. All I ever use this lighter for is starting our BBQ, but oh well it's still cool looking!

Re: Cartridge Lighter

I always thought you were a smoker.

Not with my asthma.
    frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: krink85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think tucker was talking about pole. I dunno that just how I took his comment. </div></div>

What's up with scrawny ass dudes wearing muscle shirts these days?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Falar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's up with scrawny ass dudes wearing muscle shirts these days? </div></div>

Bait

You are a strange kid.....

Would a MOD please delete the photos? Every time my dog looks at the computer screen he howls and growls, trying to kill the screen.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are a strange kid.....

</div></div>
    but entertaining nonetheless...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know, Ive never seen you before maser, but when I saw that pic in the side bar, I knew it had to be you!
    smile.gif
    </div></div>

This

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are a strange kid.....

</div></div>

Quote of the day right here......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neoshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks like he's inspecting it after pulling it out of his A$$ </div></div>

i knew if i scrolled far enough down i would find this type of response lol

bwahahaha

+1

After reading your shout box commentary on making explosives, and all the other disfunctional topics you thrive on, the picture does not surprise me. Unfortunately, I fear it will be seen again on the front page of a national publication on day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shibumi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After reading your shout box commentary on making explosives, and all the other disfunctional topics you thrive on, the picture does not surprise me. Unfortunately, I fear it will be seen again on the front page of a national publication on day. </div></div>

Just what I was thinking myself... "Today on the news, the Suppository bomber has been caught"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jawa</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shibumi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After reading your shout box commentary on making explosives, and all the other disfunctional topics you thrive on, the picture does not surprise me. Unfortunately, I fear it will be seen again on the front page of a national publication on day. </div></div>

Just what I was thinking myself... "Today on the news, the Suppository bomber has been caught" </div></div>

omg +1

bwahaha you guys need to stop i cant be productive with these new comments lol

It's like one of those email vids where everything is calm and then-- AAAAAAGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!! The scary image appears.

1 Shotgun--$250
    3 Rifles---$500
    3 Handguns-$700
    1 Transformer bedspread and sheets---Priceless!

Legal knowledge? Your silly Little Puppet...Nobody will ever cause you as much trouble as you cause yourself.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shibumi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    Legal knowledge? Your silly Little Puppet...Nobody will ever cause you as much trouble as you cause yourself.
    </div></div>

Well played sir! And true

one question "binky boy" how old are you? these pics make you look like you shouldn't even be allowed anything bigger than a bb gun

If you look close at his gun collection picture, i think they are bb guns, correct ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RWG818</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you look close at his gun collection picture, i think they are bb guns, correct ? </div></div>

Some are pellet.....

are you ever going to get your son a 10/22.....??

Dang Chiller will you ever let that go? He's got my 10/22 when he's ready. I think it's more rewarding passing down guns to your kids rather than just buying them new ones.

No, it's an RWS Diana Model 5. Here's a vid of me shooting it.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/guOL_WhSO-0"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/guOL_WhSO-0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dohnuts58</div><div class="ubbcode-body">one question "binky boy" how old are you? these pics make you look like you shouldn't even be allowed anything bigger than a bb gun</div></div>

I didn't really see it, but after staring at the pic for awhile, the webcam does make me look a lot younger. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing, but yeah cams can sure play trick on you.
    laugh.gif

2 Questions:

1) What's with the white gloves, Jacko?

2) Do you live in a trailer park? Those are trailer park fences for sure.