• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

mr.quick

follow the node , not the lands
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2020
weslaco texas
How do you have your cart decked out, the reason I ask is because I just got mine . And need to equip it. Would love to see some pictures for some I dead
Thanks

giphy (5).gif

@Huskydriver, I took one to Rifles Only last year right before my knee surgery. I was waiting for ridicule from Jacob, but he surprised me with he liked it. I assume you are the same guy who came down to the SHC's in the mid 2000's.

How do you have your cart decked out, the reason I ask is because I just got mine . And need to equip it. Would love to see some pictures for some I dead
Thanks

The one used last year before my knee surgery was a jogging stroller with 4 wheeler gun mounts on both sides. One side held the rifle, the other held my tripod with binos. My backpack would ride in the seat of the stroller with all my other stuff in it.

Reactions: drglock
@mr.quick i tried the cart thing for a local match and ended up hating it for different reasons other than how it was set up. I ran two ATV gun mounts on each side rail, one for my rifle and one for my tripod. I used a 5.11 range bag to store all my bags, mags and other essentials while on the cart. I just ended up using my R3 UpRanger, a lot easier for me.

Don't listen to opinions like @Huskydriver . If using a cart helps you and others get into the sport, then have at it. I have more important things to worry about, like growing the sport and winning matches, than putting a dude down because he wants to use a cart.

Last edited:
@mr.quick i tried the cart thing for a local match and ended up hating it for different reasons other than how it was set up. I ran two ATV gun mounts on each side rail, one for my rifle and one for my tripod. I used a 5.11 range bag to store all my bags, mags and other essentials while on the cart. I just ended up using my R3 UpRanger, a lot easier for me.

Don't listen to opinions like @Huskydriver . If using a cart helps you and others get into the sport, then have at it. I have more important things to worry about, like growing the sport and winning matches, than putting a dude because he wants to use a cart.
I am 53 years old ,and I don’t have time for that , he just shows his maturity . And yes I want it for my local club ,and for where ever I can use it . Probably going to use it at some club matches there at rifles only . Since it is a2 hour drive for me .
Also do you have a picture of the cart ? That you would like to share ?

Reactions: Average guy
I am 53 years old ,and I don’t have time for that , he just shows his maturity . And yes I want it for my local club ,and for where ever I can use it . Probably going to use it at some club matches there at rifles only . Since it is a2 hour drive for me .
Also do you have a picture of the cart ? That you would like to share ?
I'll have to look through my phone and messages.

The front wheel on mine didn't pivot so I'd have to lift the front off the ground for any kind of decent turn which opened up the possibility of muzzle sweeping people's legs. It also got pretty tippy at times.

Last edited:
I'll have to look through my phone and messages.

The front wheel on mine didn't pivot so I'd have to lift the front of the ground for any kind of decent turn which opened up the possibility of muzzle sweeping people's legs. It also got pretty tippy at times.
I just got me one , but mine does pivot , I also am putting some foam inside

Thanks
This is what I use...My old 3-Gun cart. I will say however that I just shot a steel safari this past weekend where carts were not allowed. Walking ~2 miles with my 21lb 22LR CZ and ~15lbs of equipment was not a big deal, and I'm an older fella. It made me really think about what I REALLY need to shoot a match. I'm going to try my 'no cart' method in a 22LR match this coming weekend and may even try it in an upcoming 2 day centerfire match. It's hard to get away from the cart, but really want to this year. Also look up OBi rifle mount system for carrying your rifle without a sling.

Attachments

• 20180715_120240.jpg
    20180715_120240.jpg
    465.1 KB · Views: 182
  • 20180715_120249.jpg
    20180715_120249.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 189
  • 20180715_120258.jpg
    20180715_120258.jpg
    469.6 KB · Views: 181
Yeah, I like the wagon idea and have thought about going to it. I would cut some holes in the bottom of the interlaced pad so if you get into a downpour situation the water has somewhere to go. The next thing to consider is how you want to/need to mount the rifle mounts. Some matches require the muzzle to either be pointed up or down and not parallel to the ground...Just something to consider. My issue with a wagon is my rifles weight 21lbs+ so mounting them vertically in a wagon that's high like this one will make it top heavy.

Reactions: BurtG
@mr.quick I had one of those Gorilla carts i used for K&M a few years back and it worked fairly well. The wider air filled tires traversed the loose rock better than bicycle tires. I left one of the side panels off so I could sit down behind my binos and watch the trace of other shooters.

Reactions: greentick
@mr.quick I had one of those Gorilla carts i used for K&M a few years back and it worked fairly well. The wider air filled tires traversed the loose rock better than bicycle tires. I left one of the side panels off so I could sit down behind my binos and watch the trace of other shooters.
Wow had not thought of that one , most definitely I will remove on side panel for that , and at the same time rest my feet .
Thanks for that PRO TIP

Reactions: superde
Wow had not thought of that one , most definitely I will remove on side panel for that , and at the same time rest my feet .
Thanks for that PRO TIP

Let me say that when I was on flatter terrain I would take the one side off. When I had to climb the hill by the bus I reattached the side, lol.

Let me say that when I was on flatter terrain I would take the one side off. When I had to climb the hill by the bus I reattached the side, lol.
The good thing here in south Texas there is no such thing as a hill , Or mountains. The highest point where I live is an overpass on the expressway.

Reactions: superde
Guy here in fl makes these. Motorized carts for the super lazy.
I sometimes use a tactical stroller at matches but not always. Depends on terrain i guess
AECA573F-6A7A-4C79-8F30-F726232EDE17.png

Think he said 800.00. Used as a beach cart for surf fushing but more than likely be adapted fairly easy for shooting

Guy here in fl makes these. Motorized carts for the super lazy.
I sometimes use a tactical stroller at matches but not always. Depends on terrain i guessView attachment 8045191
Was his previous carreer at NASA? lol looks like a moon rover... After dragging a wagon or a cooler with 8 kids worth of schtuff on it through the sand at Ft Clinch I could use one of those.

Reactions: BurtG and Modoc
Was his previous carreer at NASA? lol looks like a moon rover... After dragging a wagon or a cooler with 8 kids worth of schtuff on it through the sand at Ft Clinch I could use one of those.
No idea. He did say the batteries will last for several miles of beach travel. Would be great for the rocks at k&m if the damn tire didnt bust

Reactions: plamia2
@Huskydriver, I took one to Rifles Only last year right before my knee surgery. I was waiting for ridicule from Jacob, but he surprised me with he liked it. I assume you are the same guy who came down to the SHC's in the mid 2000's.
You had already made your bones at RO for a decade, so he cut you some slack. You hadn’t exactly been a slacker on the O course. We know what he has said to newbies with strollers……..

Doc

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG and superde
Thanks for that PRO TIP
Don't remove it just flip it down.

My bodies about 3/4 done with life, a cart is the only way I'd have a chance to make it through the whole day.

By the way....Life's a lot more fun when you stop the "he's showing his maturity" and just talk shit back.

92F265B0-D4E9-4A22-AB86-9FDC0EA06B73.jpegSaw this in my garage from years ago. Was surprised by positive reactions from shooters. By the end of season squads mates would end up using some of the extra room. Will hold three tripods and at least two rifles and gear

::Just posted this in the other thread as well::

C6E71E95-6199-4A36-B2EE-FF233F66F9E6_1_105_c.jpeg
Here is my current setup. 15$ stroller (fixed wheel - idk how i feel about that yet) - Kolpin (need to trim their 4" freaking bolts lol) and Graspur clamps.
Configured so I can have 2 rifles in case the wife comes with me - so it will not have 2 rifles on it at all times lol.

Also wanted to be able to carry a shooting tripod and a spotting tripod. I set up straps across the frame so my pack just 'lays' over top of them - I use the shoulder straps to of the pack to 'connect' to the top strap across the frame for retention - it's pretty damned solid and cannoy fall forward/off to the sides. I reinforced the bottom with webbing - underneath the stock bottom panel. That will be for range goodies, small cooler, and extra ammo and such. Added a quickly 3D-printed water bottle cage to one side (stroller didn't come with any drink holders lol).

With this config - I can unstrap the pack and shoulder it in about 20-30 seconds and I keep a sling in my pack - so can easily carry the rifle. Makes it easy to leave the cart behind if terrain prohibits usage midway to a stage. I have seen too may people not have a 'centralized' gearing system on their carts/strollers and have to try and lug their stuff by hand when they couldn't get their system to the stage.

Built this so I can spend less time/energy lugging gear- but still have easy mobility if I need to ditch it.

Reactions: HenryRed