• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Case Length/Headspace Gauge Organizer

STI_1911_Guy

Sergeant
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2011
Michigan
I printed these headspace/case length organizers for a few people and they worked well. If anybody could use one PM me.
Red or black. If not specified I will ship what I have on hand. Can do custom colors on request but it might be a few dollars extra.
$25 TYD Case length/Headspace Gauge Holder: Holds 10 of the gauges. This works with all the most common gauges up to 1” diameter. This can be wall mounted Via two #8 screws or just sit on top of the bench. If you want them custom labeled as in the image it will be $5 and you will have to let me know what you would like the spaces labeled as and in what order. Most factory stampings can be seen with them in the holder.

$35 TYD Case length/Headspace Gauge Holder With Cover: This option includes the Holder with a cover that can be seen in one of the images. The cover just sits on top of the holder. It can still be wall mounted or sit on the bench.

If you have any other custom requests or questions please let me know and I will try to make it happen. Thanks.

Other items people have requested:

Attachments

• Headspace_case length gauge 1.jpg
    Headspace_case length gauge 1.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 334
  • Headspace_case length gauge 2.jpg
    Headspace_case length gauge 2.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 326
  • Headspace_case length gauge cover.jpg
    Headspace_case length gauge cover.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:
Reactions: Josh1978
FYI: I will be on vacation June 7th-11th. I will still be printing items remotely from where I'm staying but they will not ship out until I get home on the 11th. I will still be taking new orders through this time. Thanks everyone!!

Finishing up the last couple custom requests then will be caught back up. Thanks everyone!

Will have some new items coming out soon per requests. Please keep an eye out for:
Little crow gunworks annealing mandrel Organizer
AMP annealer organizer
Hornady Neck turning Organizer

Brass markers

Thanks!!!