• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Case life of Norma 6XC brass?

Rifletuner

Private
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2007
Australia
I was just reading the document on Tubb's website where they mention that the case head on the Norma brass is extra hard for improved case life. Can anyone comment on whether they have found this to be the case in actual practice over multiple firings? I have 200 Norma cases, but only have very limited firings on them. Just wondering how hard I might be able to push this brass.

For anyone who may be wondering, this is the document I am referencing: https://www.davidtubb.com/catalog/view/theme/davidtubb/pdf/product_information/norma_release.pdf

I have 6 firings on my 6XC brass. It's never been annealed and has been full length sized every time. Primer pockets are still firm.

i know guys who push 25+. anneal every time. i think one guy got over 40 just to see how many he could get. highpower shooter but he still pushes them about the same speed