• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Case trimming RCBS equipment question

Lunar95

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2019
So I have the case trimmer pro 2, and the sheet it came with with shell holder size/pilot size max case and trim length ect doesn't include 6.5 Creedmoor.

Does anyone have this info or know where I could get it. I emailed RCBS few weeks ago but got nothing back. I super new to reloading so sorry if their is an obvious answer i'm missing.

Because I don't believe the trimer pro 2 comes with a pilot for 6.5cm or shell holder. I thought the pro 2 didn't need a shell holder and came with a 6.5 pilot but it appear I was wrong on both accounts.

Also I believe i'll need a deburring tool. Anything wrong with the RCBS one? Or they kind of all the same?

Appreciate it gents!

She’ll holder will be the same as 308 etc, nothing special.

You’ll need to buy a 26 cal pilot since it’s not included in the bunch the trimmer pick comes with, I’d just google til I found one in stock.
That said I’d rather get the 3 way cutter so it will chamfer and deburr in the same step.

I’d also get the drill adaptor so you don’t wear your shoulder out.

She’ll holder will be the same as 308 etc, nothing special.

You’ll need to buy a 26 cal pilot since it’s not included in the bunch the trimmer pick comes with, I’d just google til I found one in stock.
That said I’d rather get the 3 way cutter so it will chamfer and deburr in the same step.

I’d also get the drill adaptor so you don’t wear your shoulder out.

Is this what your referring too?

Is this what your referring too?
That’s just part of it, that’s the pilot only for the 3 way cutter. You need either the normal pilot for the normal cutter like you’ve got now, or you need the full 3 way cutter with that linked pilot.

1631303643997.jpeg

You can swap pilots in the 3way but I would by one 3 way per caliber so that you don’t have to adjust em each time you swap to a different cal.