• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Caspian Arms

ocherp

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2006
Gilbert, AZ
Just wondering if anyone here has actually bought a complete build from them. I have two "Caspian" pistols built by other smiths but not by Caspian. In the market for a 1911 and have been toying with the idea of going through them for a build. Looking at a Government model with a Damascus slide. Any thoughts?

Re: Caspian Arms

Have not bought the entire gun, but have built several on their components.

Really really good quality on their frames and slides, a joy to build on, I would be willing to bet the complete pistol would be at least as good.

They and STI are both favorites amongst the competition crowd.

The Damascus slides are indeed really pretty, but you might check on lead time as it might extend the order process by a number of months.

ocherp -- Caspian does not build, nor sell, completed pistols; only the components thereof. Gotta find your own smith to have one built.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: titandriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ocherp -- Caspian does not build, nor sell, completed pistols; only the components thereof. Gotta find your own smith to have one built.</div></div>

did not know that, I do know they will fit slide and storm lake barrel to frame, taking many hours out of the build.